KO

다른 상품평 (44)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

husband thought there were so, so

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4814551224849391971님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

great product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2084487님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great and good texture to sink your teeth into. We are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists so having a product that tastes good and is good for you is wonderful.

Lara Bars are the best

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2263344님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We LOVE Lara bars, but can't get them in Australia, so we were VERY excited to see we can get them from iherb. Yum - delicious and no sugar or other nasties.

Really good

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1387129님께서 Jul 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These had a really good banana flavour.

Delicious and Healthy

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2157957님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made with unsweetened fruit and almonds, these bars are outstanding. They're naturally sweet and so tasty. Nice as a healthy gluten free alternate to granola bars when you want a snack.

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품