KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

perfect!

5114973704673018507님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So yummy! The perfect, healthy snack. No guilt after eating this! And it really does taste like banana bread!

Awesome

5462851726470232798님께서 Aug 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is our family's favourite snack now. Tastes like dried bananas with almonds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5142911418484258597님께서 Jun 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know why, but this flavour tasted extremely bland and bitter to me, Couldn't finish the first bar.

Goodness in a bar!

blueberrysegments님께서 May 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bars are just amazing, at being only made with 3 ingredients and managing on tasting like real banana bread! The only thing I miss in these are chocolate chips, but that's not really a problem as I take some of my stevia sweetened dark chocolate to eat with these and they are absolutely delish!

The best bar!

5695727849269349341님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this bar, its taste is amazing and it keeps me full the whole afternoon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

If you like really sweet 'somwhat Banana taste', this is for you.

InozarDeBenz님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the Larabar energy bars are great for me. Because I have so many allergies and food intolerances. (Dairies, gluten, soy, olive, eggs, fruits and the list goes on), so I need some extra calories in my else calory restricted diet. Even though I find that I tolerate most fruits poorly, I tolerate most of the different Larabar energy bars well. But this one got too strange taste to me. Luckily taste is very individual, so your tongue may find it competely compliant. Since this is about my experience, I give it three stars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Taste good but

4866911267371830866님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

too much nutritious for me. I think it can be adapted in diet but if you eat normaly, it's too much in 1 bar. Barre goûteuse de bonne composition nutritionnelle et sans additifs inutiles. Cependant, chaque barre est un peu trop riche pour moi et fonctionne comme un vrai coupe-faim. Je pense que ces barres sont très biens si vous les intégrer dans un programme de régime alimentaire mais si vous mangez normalement, elles sont trop conséquentes. Le fait est que je sature à mi-barre et la satiété arrive très rapidement,t, au point de me couper l'appetit au repas suivant la pause gourmande. Je les conserve donc en cas de gros creux.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty and just what we expected

Reviewer2266986님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter has a list of intolerances and finding the right snack for school is difficult. Larabars are excellent and the Banana Bread one in particular!

Love it

Keitha님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of best larabars tastes- a perfect snack!

My favourite

Reviewer2745716님께서 Jul 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Banana Bread flavour is my favourite Larabar flavour ever so I'm so happy iHerb sells them in bulk! Buying these bars for $1.99 each at my health food store adds up quickly! I save $10 buying from here and my banana bread addiction doesn't suffer!

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품