KO

₩26,021

₩30,197

할인금액: ₩4,177 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

husband thought there were so, so

4814551224849391971님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

great product

Reviewer2084487님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great and good texture to sink your teeth into. We are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists so having a product that tastes good and is good for you is wonderful.

Lara Bars are the best

Reviewer2263344님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We LOVE Lara bars, but can't get them in Australia, so we were VERY excited to see we can get them from iherb. Yum - delicious and no sugar or other nasties.

Really good

Reviewer1387129님께서 Jul 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These had a really good banana flavour.

Delicious and Healthy

Reviewer2157957님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made with unsweetened fruit and almonds, these bars are outstanding. They're naturally sweet and so tasty. Nice as a healthy gluten free alternate to granola bars when you want a snack.

YUM!

Reviewer1957684님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gorgeous! chunky nuts and banana taste not too overpowering. Yummy!

Goodness in a bar!

blueberrysegments님께서 May 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bars are just amazing, at being only made with 3 ingredients and managing on tasting like real banana bread! The only thing I miss in these are chocolate chips, but that's not really a problem as I take some of my stevia sweetened dark chocolate to eat with these and they are absolutely delish!

Awesome

5462851726470232798님께서 Aug 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is our family's favourite snack now. Tastes like dried bananas with almonds.

perfect!

5114973704673018507님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So yummy! The perfect, healthy snack. No guilt after eating this! And it really does taste like banana bread!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

If you like really sweet 'somwhat Banana taste', this is for you.

InozarDeBenz님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the Larabar energy bars are great for me. Because I have so many allergies and food intolerances. (Dairies, gluten, soy, olive, eggs, fruits and the list goes on), so I need some extra calories in my else calory restricted diet. Even though I find that I tolerate most fruits poorly, I tolerate most of the different Larabar energy bars well. But this one got too strange taste to me. Luckily taste is very individual, so your tongue may find it competely compliant. Since this is about my experience, I give it three stars.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품