KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Homeolab USA, Tinnitus, Symptom Relief, 90 Chewable Tablets

Reviewer2500631님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appear to reduce the buzzing in the ears. Used it for few days, but feel a difference in improvement of symptoms.

Goodbye Ear-ringing!

Reviewer3200443님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A well-priced, temporary, but effective homeopathic solution to ear ringing and/or itching. I use it at night before I go to sleep to shut out the ocean sound and stop the occasional inner ear itching.

effective for ear pain

CoolinArizona님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was diagnosed with Tinnitus and initially given a steroid to mitigate the ear noise. I was told I had an inflamation in my inner ear and the drugs worked very quickly. Now I just chew a couple of these tablets if I have a problem and takes care of it quickly. Also had some tooth pain that was radiating up to my ear and taking 2 of these eliminated the problem.

Questonable

5743062012248565596님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this for two weeks didn't make much difference but this may just be me

Effectiveness of the medicine

Reviewer1447634님께서 Aug 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tinnitus relief was not relieving tinnitus,it may not be effective in my case but an other homeopathic medicine named tranquil was partially effective.That medicine is from India.If you have any other product to relieve tinnitus.please let me know or can send me the list of products by mail or electronically. thank for your follow up sukhminder s sarang

Review of Tinnitus Symptom Relief 90 Chewable Tablets

5074014288096961491님께서 Jan 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 6 per day and they do not offer any relief, after 2 weeks. I will continue to take 6, until finished. Perhaps my condition is more serious for this product?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4711369526128963322님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품