KO

평가 영어
정렬

상품 16-20 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 2 3 4 5 6 | 다음 »

Beautiful colour but changes the hair's texture

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Aderyn님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my mum in her 60s. Her hair was almost 60% white and she has very sensitive scalp which is why she never colours it. She was willing to try this since it was a no Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens, vegan and cruelty free product. So I'll break it down: The good: 1. Easy to apply, the gel texture makes it very easy to control - no drips and messes 2. There's none of that awful smell, in fact I think it smells quite mint-ish... 3. Really gives full coverage of the whites 4. Colour is very natural and doesn't fade into awful looking shades. 5. The conditioner is amazing! (Led me to buying 2 bottles of it) 6. Quite an economic application. The box says it's enough for 2 applications and it's true to it's words. It comes in bottles with measurement indicators on it so you pour out what you need and can keep the rest for your next use. 7. The price I got this for here was half what I found it to be sold for at the local stores The bad: 1. It changes the texture of the hair. It makes it so dry and stiff, it's like straw. The conditioner helps but even after a month it's the same. Just dry and quite lifeless. The verdict: Mum loved it at first, so much that we got another box for keeping but now she's decided she won't use it anymore because the aesthetics simply isn’t worth the texture the haircolour leaves her hair with.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good

5050450041301635239님께서 Apr 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Covers grey

4641573909695035452님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it with 5C ash colour, and it workes excellent! It covers grey and one bottle lasts for several colourings of regrowth.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works well, like that it's natural.

Reviewer1719407님께서 Apr 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This color product works well. Delivers the color indicated. Has a strong smell but it doesn't irritate my nose at all. Other hair color products I've used tend to irritate my nose and require I vent out the place. Color is strong but can fade somewhat over a month or so if exposed to strong sunlight and daily hair washing.

Swear by it

Reviewer2345336님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for many years, but i have never gotten it to such a good price. Down to half the price actually. Highly recommend this product.

상품 16-20 중 전체 30 상품