KO

₩14,731

₩21,100

할인금액: ₩6,369 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Herbatint - 2N Brown

Reviewer2113640님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Great coverage and non irritating on my scalp. Conditioner leaves hair really soft.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic for those with dye allergies!

Reviewer2719290님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from light eczema and have it on my scalp too. Traditional hair color irritates and itches terribly! This ammonia free dye has been the best. I even take it to my hairdresser when i need a cut and color!

from Lithuania

Reviewer2803352님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it. Hair paints very well. The colour keeps hold really long.

Herbatint hair dye

Reviewer1418033님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have psoriasis and this actually helps it. It also covers the grey and doesn't seem to have chemicals. When I get chemicals on my skin, I can taste them in my mouth ( I know weird) and it doesn't happen with this. the price is right and it makes my hair look like it's ( pre grey) natural colour.

Herbatint

Reviewer1555608님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product with 100 % coverage of grey hair, holds well. A lot less harsh chemicals than many other product and leaves hair lovely and shiney.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Beautiful colour but changes the hair's texture

Aderyn님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my mum in her 60s. Her hair was almost 60% white and she has very sensitive scalp which is why she never colours it. She was willing to try this since it was a no Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens, vegan and cruelty free product. So I'll break it down: The good: 1. Easy to apply, the gel texture makes it very easy to control - no drips and messes 2. There's none of that awful smell, in fact I think it smells quite mint-ish... 3. Really gives full coverage of the whites 4. Colour is very natural and doesn't fade into awful looking shades. 5. The conditioner is amazing! (Led me to buying 2 bottles of it) 6. Quite an economic application. The box says it's enough for 2 applications and it's true to it's words. It comes in bottles with measurement indicators on it so you pour out what you need and can keep the rest for your next use. 7. The price I got this for here was half what I found it to be sold for at the local stores The bad: 1. It changes the texture of the hair. It makes it so dry and stiff, it's like straw. The conditioner helps but even after a month it's the same. Just dry and quite lifeless. The verdict: Mum loved it at first, so much that we got another box for keeping but now she's decided she won't use it anymore because the aesthetics simply isn’t worth the texture the haircolour leaves her hair with.

Too Dark!

Reviewer3263034님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read all the reviews before buying this product for the first time and I'm rally disappointed in the colour. My hairdresser said my hair is brown but this colour is dark brown/black as one reviewer already stated! It has covered my natural coppery highlights and I look like a witch! I'm now researching natural ways to strip hair colour! It's trial and error I guess. On positive note my greys are completely covered and my hair is very conditioned. Herbatint should call this Dark Brown and it would be helpful if iherb had a colour chart with these products!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5050450041301635239님께서 Apr 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Covers grey

4641573909695035452님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it with 5C ash colour, and it workes excellent! It covers grey and one bottle lasts for several colourings of regrowth.

Better Hair Health

Reviewer2574660님께서 Jan 18, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been coloring my hair for over 20 years now. During that time, I've tried lots of high end brands including those from Asian countries but my fine hair was always in damaged state. Since I've found Herbatint from IHerb, friends and families are commenting how shiny and healthy my hair is. I recommend this product to anyone who colors their hair!!

상품 11-20 중 전체 32 상품