장바구니가 비어있습니다.

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

Ruined my hair

cuckoo님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this haircolor gel after reading all those positive reviews and hoping it will not damage my hair as it is naturally sourced. Well, the only positive thing I can say — it does cover grey hair for about 2 weeks (I have no more than 5% of grey hair), and the hue looks quite natural for these 2 weeks. But this is totally useless as it RUINED MY HAIR IMMEDIATELY! I followed instructions carefully and used the conditioner afterwards. But when I washed it down I couldn't comb my hair, it turned into some hideous wig! And I have very short hair, 2-3 inches length. Can't imagine what could happen to a longer hair! This is first time this kind of thing happens to my hair, it never happened when I used over-the-counter dye or had my hair dyed at salon. So I had to use expensive hair restoring masks to improve the situation, and only now, after 2 months, I finally recovered my hair. Will never use it again.

주문 인증하기

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too Dark!

Reviewer3263034님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read all the reviews before buying this product for the first time and I'm rally disappointed in the colour. My hairdresser said my hair is brown but this colour is dark brown/black as one reviewer already stated! It has covered my natural coppery highlights and I look like a witch! I'm now researching natural ways to strip hair colour! It's trial and error I guess. On positive note my greys are completely covered and my hair is very conditioned. Herbatint should call this Dark Brown and it would be helpful if iherb had a colour chart with these products!

주문 인증하기