KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,322

₩14,153

할인금액: ₩2,831 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Rehmannia: Powerful Adrenal Support

Reviewer3284169님께서 10 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone who struggled with adrenal exhaustion for years, I am very pleased to have found Herb Pharm's Rehmannia Liquid Herbal Extract. It's effects upon adrenal corticosteroid synthesis have improved my energy levels, reduced joint pains, and quelled a former anxiety. I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a powerful adrenal tune up!

Fantastic product!!

Reviewer3298671님께서 6 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has really been quite amazing to take from weaning off steroids for asthma. It has given me back so much energy and stamina. I feel better than I have in 20 years! It has a side effect for me of some puffiness but it is worth it to feel so terrific.

Invigorate lower back

Reviewer3298350님께서 2 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This rehmannia extract is really good. It invigorates lower back, gives energy and increases libido as well. Recommended.

not sure yet

Reviewer1630926님께서 11 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

using it because I read it's good for adrenal glands

ok

Reviewer1377482님께서 8 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you take 40 drops two times a day, it lasts only couple of weeks. Price is too high IMO

USE

4742621676569111103님께서 9 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

HAVEN'T NOTICED A DIFFERENCE YET

used it on CD cat

5594819311926026073님께서 6 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used it on my my cat with renal insufficiency. Solved it in water and waited until alcohol went out, and then mixed it with food. It has nice smell and cat ate it voluntarily, but didn't notice any help from it with the decease , so won't order it any more.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품