KO

₩13,207

₩16,508

할인금액: ₩3,302 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Epstein-Barr Virus

Reviewer2361228님께서 Sep 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My EBV panel dropped significantly after taking this for 3 weeks. Good stuff.

Strong stuff

Reviewer1999385님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff definitely rooted some sort of deep virus or bacteria out of me, because a couple days after I started taking it two cold sores erupted on my lips and some canker sores on my tongue. That usually happens when I'm getting over some sort of nasty bug. Feel better now that I'm almost through with the bottle. Will use again.

Amazing stuff

FalseUnicorn님께서 Feb 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

... Where do I begin? This tincture has helped to stay healthy since November (mind you, I live in Russia, and it`s been a cold winter, people sneezing and coughing all around). This is the second bottle I`ve bought, and I will reorder.

Love this product.

Reviewer2770294님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Results are subtle until you run out of it. Didn't take long before I knew I wanted more. Mycotoxins are a general problem today.

Purchased for future use

Krisinsight님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product in case anyone in our house gets the flu. It was recommended by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, as a product to keep in your flu fighting arsenal.

Great herb

Reviewer1852029님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put a spray dispenser on the bottle and give my gums several sprays throughout the day. This has greatly improved the health of my gums. Highly recommended.

Good stuff

Reviewer2058205님께서 Nov 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Protected against the spanish flu in 1919, and works great now too!

lomatium beware

5563694273787965843님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some people break-out with this herb. I did in a small way. Why go figure? Caps of my shoulders again go figure? Detox works in wild ways, shoulder cap breakouts ? Everybody is different. Oozing shoulder cap oily stuff. Not scared but nothing I expected. If That's as bad as it gets, it might be a way out for something I don't want to keep. I'm taking many herds to cleanse might be a combined thing. The term eruption does apply here.

great product

Reviewer1256548님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for cold prevention

amazing

Reviewer1609322님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

to kill anything when u r sick

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품