KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,070

₩17,022

할인금액: ₩3,952 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works like a charm

Reviewer1331803님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this stuff quickly and professionally, done a 10 day cleanse, in that 10 days stuff came out of me that would give you nightmares. I feel a hell of a lot better now, more energy, breath minty fresh and most importantly i know it works. Nice.

Icccckkkkkkkkkkk!

Reviewer1781635님께서 Apr 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to stick with this stuff and be able to give it a great review, but it is like trying to drink wook pulp mixed with sand. The few times I was able to choke it down it worked great but holy god is the stuff vile. None of the reviews I read alluded to the fact that only a termite would find the taste and consistency appealing. Maybe I'm naive about fiber cleansing but I just assumed that they were able to make the stuff palatable. My bad. In the product's defense, it does work really well - and fast. I didn't experience any cramping or gas. I may eventually cowboy up and force myself to power it down twice a day for 10 days like the directions specify for thorough cleansing. If you don't mind texture, consistency and taste issues in your liquid tonics, then this can definitely fit the bill, both results-wise and price-wise.

Nice balanced formula

Reviewer1354356님께서 Nov 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this any time I need a little relief from bloating. Or would like to do a little "housecleaning". I believe works well with any type of parasite type cleanse to keep the herbs moving through the small intestine and sweeping everything away. If any problems with the parasite cleanse in the large intestine I just sweep it away by doing a coffee enema. This one-two solution has solved many issues for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for when your feeling like you need a lift from the inside

Reviewer2270610님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are times when I feel that tummy is weighing me down. I would use this to help me get cleaned and give me a little energy as well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

many years of effective use

Reviewer3218974님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i found this product in the 80's and have used it off and on ...always very effective and not difficult. Reap the benefits

Works

Reviewer2064529님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works fast so don't have any plans to go out.

Very good !!

Reviewer3007488님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well, takes about 7 hours to see it working. I do feel you should make sure you drink at least a couple of glasses of water straight afterwards. I love iHerb products !! and the shipping time to Australia is absolutely fantastic !!!

Really Works

Reviewer2355918님께서 Dec 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought for my grandfather, he told me is the best...

Flattens My Tummy

Reviewer3119677님께서 Nov 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this pdt. Use it every 2 months for 10 days as per the instructions. It takes about 7 hours to work its way so make sure you are not outside! I take 2 teaspoon mix with my fruit/vegetable smoothie in the morning so it does not taste bad at all.My tummy is certainly much flatter.I will then revert back to Health Plus Original Colon Cleanse.

Effective!

5095075346149990836님께서 Feb 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps to keep your colon clean and belly flat) I've tried different cleances, this is the only one which really helps fast.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품