KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome Product

5145225800857449295님께서 Nov 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is awesome. The first two weeks I took 2 tablets twice a day. I found that dosage to be a bit much since I thought so clearly that I would often overwork my brain. Keep in mind, I'm a forth year university student working on 2 specialist majors. For the third week I took 2 tablets daily, I find this ideal since I still have significant concentration clarity and I no longer lose my train of thought.

Ms Fluffy

5329555284568937028님께서 Oct 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

its still in fridge .Havent started yet ,but looking forward to it and will then redo Iq Tests

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yes, this works incredibly well!

Reviewer1448770님께서 Jul 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works so well it will surprise you, I would recommend that you take it with other supplements that increase NGF along with very high level cardio, but for no longer than 20mins, and going to be as early as 9:00AM. Will bring back old memories, feelings, smells, overall experiences.

it's ok

Reviewer2027559님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't see it was tablets instead of capsules and it was harder for my father to swallow. As far as how it worked, can't say but have decided that aloha's medicinals is the one I will continue ordering...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice.

5586896955355261579님께서 Jan 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find it a good addition to add with choline. Neat little alternative mushroom product. Thank you iHerb

Alzheimers

Reviewer1425160님께서 Oct 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.

Super Lion's Mane with Maitake D-Fraction

5428510607376522073님께서 Jul 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, I've noticed improved cognitive function and faster cognitive function. I'm about halfway through the bottle I ordered and I anticipate continued wonderful results. I intend to reorder before this bottle is empty.

Noticed difference

Reviewer2836227님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Start out on one pill a day, then move up to 2 a day. I felt a lot better after a week, and definitely noticed that I was a more relaxed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer1942661님께서 Jun 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i got best boost using this brand i have tryed several but now i found that they have changed the mix

Brilliant for Alzheimers

Reviewer1381497님께서 Apr 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within two weeks the difference it made for my mother's short term memory was amazing. Highly recommended!

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품