KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Interesting

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1730943님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for my elder brother who is hephatitis b carrier. Coincidentally after using this product, doctor detected a dramatic decrease at his hephatitis b test results. He hasn't used any other product except this. Although we are not completely sure about this we decided to continue this product. As a result it's very good.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works on brains and more!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1876628님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband swears by this stuff. He has a friend who contols his Parkinson's with it and says the Lion's Mane is why he is still able to work. Helps those of us of a certain age fire on all cylinders again mentally. I have leaky gut, caused by motility problems, and the Lion's Mane helps. It is supposed to help rebuild your damaged nerve endings and it sure feels like that's what it's doing. Felt an effect after the first dose.

SUPERB PRODUCT

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3089379님께서 Aug 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried another Lion's Mane product which was not nearly as good. This one is simply brilliant. I only need to take one per day as a rule, so it is not that expensive. In times of stress at work and fatigue I take two a day. The product increases physical and mental energy. I'm not as young as I was, and neither is my brain but this really helps me think clearly. It also seems to help prevent colds etc. No side effects or stomach problems either. I think the claim of enhanced bioavailability must be true, because I tried a higher doseage of another brand and it didn't have much effect VC.

Cognitive functions

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1055106님께서 Aug 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Search the Internet for "Lion's mane Alzhemiers" and you'll understand how good this is for cognitive functions, from slight memory loss to severe dementia. I use Lion's mane for the cognitive disorders you can get when having fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

MS supplement

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3096286님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is recommended by the United Kingdom MS Resource center. I've taken it for two years, and haven't had a relapse yet.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품