KO

iHerb 상품평

₩45,578

₩63,291

할인금액: ₩17,713 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I like the taste and what it does for my health

Reviewer1172432님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This juice powder taste just like sea weed - a light refreshing taste. I also like the fact that it's alkaline and helps balances my body's pH - I have what those oriental herbal doctor called "heated" body type, which I think means acidic in western medical terms. People who have acidic body types are believed to get sick easily, so I was very happy to have found this drink. When I'm on this product the bitter taste in my mouth is either gone or reduced somewhat, so I think it's doing its job. The only thing is it may cause a funny feeling in the stomach when I drink it with absolute nothing in my stomach, so those who have a weak stomach may not want to wait at least 2 hours after a meal to drink it (as suggested by the manufacturer).

Barley power

Reviewer1677431님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this barley powder it tastes so refreshing with cold apple juice, It gives me a sense of well being i love it, so i tried drinking it before bed and it made me calm and relaxed, it didn't keep me up i actually sleep alot more sound and don't wake up constantly. plus my face has cleared up and my skin has become smoother and hardly ever dry all around. will continue to buy this from iherb i think its a great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best product in the world

Reviewer2946647님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for two years daily. My entire body has changed and I live by this product. I used to buy it at my Pharmacy for $70.00, that's how good it is. I finally found your site and get it at a lower price, I will by a bottle a month.

My favorite

Reviewer1246441님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been used this a log time. Fist time to order from iherb. This is very good product!

Super produkt Green Magma

Reviewer1016788님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Czech Republic Best barley powder, best taste, best price .Thank you Doctor Hagiwara. Great price from iHerb.

Barley Green

Reviewer3062581님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Increase folate without effort

Perfect service

Reviewer1301353님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, fast shipping. Thanks.

Green Magma Barley

Giselle님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was using the same Hans Wagner product awhile ago - no longer available. Pleased that this product is available through you.

I love it!

Reviewer2754805님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drink this every morning before my morning coffee. it taste great!

Barley Grass

Reviewer2435439님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product had a good price and was delivered within few days of the purchase.

상품 61-70 중 전체 112 상품