KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Barley Green

Reviewer3062581님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Increase folate without effort

Super produkt Green Magma

Reviewer1016788님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Czech Republic Best barley powder, best taste, best price .Thank you Doctor Hagiwara. Great price from iHerb.

My favorite

Reviewer1246441님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been used this a log time. Fist time to order from iherb. This is very good product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best product in the world

Reviewer2946647님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for two years daily. My entire body has changed and I live by this product. I used to buy it at my Pharmacy for $70.00, that's how good it is. I finally found your site and get it at a lower price, I will by a bottle a month.

Barley power

Reviewer1677431님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this barley powder it tastes so refreshing with cold apple juice, It gives me a sense of well being i love it, so i tried drinking it before bed and it made me calm and relaxed, it didn't keep me up i actually sleep alot more sound and don't wake up constantly. plus my face has cleared up and my skin has become smoother and hardly ever dry all around. will continue to buy this from iherb i think its a great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product kicked start my way to better health and living

Reviewer3345156님께서 Jan 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The title of my review says it all!.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

green magma

Reviewer1724712님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good item,thanks.

Loveable

Reviewer2170701님께서 Dec 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green magma is the best green sprouts you can get on the marked today. My homoepahth has tested this product with several other barley grasses. Green magma is simply the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Green Magma Barley Grass Juice Powder Review!

Reviewer2833837님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Product is excellent. It rejuvinates, energizes, and alkalinzes the body. I highly recommend both this product and its companion product with brown rice and sea kelp.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like this better than Green Magma Plus!

loveiherb님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying Green Magma Plus. I didn't know about Green Magma till recently. Green Magma is made of finer powder than Green Magma Plus and it is organic and only uses 3 ingredients, whereas Green Magma Plus is non GMO and has variety of veggies and fruits in the powder. Currently, I buy both and mix it together since the effects are supposedly different. Green Magma is lighter and more powderly and it stays bright green when you mix it with water. It tastes nice although it has no sweetener added to it. Green Magma Plus is corser powder and sinks at the bottom when mixed with water and since it has Stevia in it, it tastes sweeter but leaves an artificial sweeteness. I personally like Green Magma for its clean and fresh taste and its quality of the product. In the future, if I have to choose between the two products, I will pick Green Magma.

상품 61-70 중 전체 112 상품