KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems good so far...

Reviewer2853406님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

green magma

Reviewer2787787님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

excelent

Reviewer2811179님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been using this product for more than 10 years and highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wish Green Magma was in glass and not plastic.

Reviewer3312410님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Dr. Hicagawa's Barley Green for over 20 years. I think it is a wonderful green food.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best food supplement ever!

Reviewer2221045님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is two years now, that I am taking Green Magma on a regular base, and it has changed my life. No afternoon tiredness anymore, I am healthier, have a better skin, and feel more energized. I do not want to miss this anymore in my daily food. I can just recommend it!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product, great price.

Reviewer2006231님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

Very good!

lubalem2840130님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to myself and for my children. Very good product, adds energy and aids digestion

super healthy product

Reviewer1321041님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use green barley for about five months, and I can say that it's amazing my skin has improved I have more energy and people tell me that I recommended the years younger I even my mother, she is happy with this product as it has weakened immunity and green barley started to apply her body is resistant to many times chorobam.Mozem recommend to anyone who has a problem with the immunity guaranteed to helps ..

Green Magma

Reviewer3335414님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it, it helps with my arthritis, the only thing wrong it took 4 weeks till i got it But anyway many thanks

Thanks! :)

Reviewer1306737님께서 Nov 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with this transaction! :)

상품 41-50 중 전체 112 상품