KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Green Foods Corporation, 그린 마그마, 발리 그래스 쥬스, 10.6 oz (300g)

₩47,061
다른 상품평 (55)
정렬

상품 21-25 중 전체 111 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »

Great product, great price.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2006231님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

best food supplement ever!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2221045님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is two years now, that I am taking Green Magma on a regular base, and it has changed my life. No afternoon tiredness anymore, I am healthier, have a better skin, and feel more energized. I do not want to miss this anymore in my daily food. I can just recommend it!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This product kicked start my way to better health and living

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3345156님께서 Jan 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The title of my review says it all!.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Wow!, This stuff sure makes you feel better!, I'm SOLD!!!!! (:->)

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5741769977706378199님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Mother got me a canister of this stuff because she was worried that i wasn't getting proper nutrition, i had never heard of it before, well i was leary of drinking a green mixture so i added it with juice (V-8 Splash lite strawberry/banana) and it tasted great and made me feel awesome and it also has an amazing way of calming the stomach!, well i kicked the juice to the curb and found out that this stuff taste GREAT in 8oz of ice cold Ozarka bottled water, so don't mess it up with any juices, drink green magma with good ol ice cold water!!!!!, i plan to keep drinking this this product for life!, it has really made me feel better, more energy, and i'm not tired all the time like i used to be, i drink one in the morning before work and i drink another one in the evening when i get home from work, that's what works for me!, i may try some other green foods products now because i love this one so much!, HAIL GREEN MAGMA!!!!! (:->)

Good product, Green Magma

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5406019668320821755님께서 Mar 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.

상품 21-25 중 전체 111 상품