KO

iHerb 상품평

₩45,118

₩62,652

할인금액: ₩17,534 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

BEST PRICE, BEST PRODUCT

Reviewer1972318님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite, at the best price I've found

good product

Reviewer1289819님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

bought it for my mother ,helping her to beat her diabetes,she cant do without it ,also the it comes with good price with iherb

Detox essential.

Reviewer1965742님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green magma has always been a fabulous product. And Iherb.com prices are best in the world.

Wonderful product!

Reviewer1982195님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been going betreen this and Barleygreen for about 15 years. Both are made by the same company only difference is that this one does not contain kelp which supposedly helps it to absorb better. All I can say is that this stuff helps to retain youth and health when combined with a healthy lifestyle. I am 50 years old and have been running 3.5 miles everyday for about 10 years, I take no medication and feel like a very young person. I attribute much of that success to this product.

great

Reviewer1236191님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this for a 2 weeks I have already noticed an improvement in my energy and digestion. It's also deliciously sweet!

A simple, effective product

Reviewer2387786님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this because the ingredients are organic and there are only a few - a good thing, since I tend toward allergies. Shaken with organic protein powder, ground flax seed, and taken with a teaspoon of fish oil, this makes a quick breakfast on busy days or when I want to give my digestive system a rest. Energizing and cleansing. The small amount of maltodextrin has not been a problem.

simply the best

Reviewer2537873님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is along the lines of Perfect Food and other green drinks, but we think it's better. It tastes and feels refined, not mucked up with too much "additional". We have it daily, and attribute a lot of our good health to the fact that it's a part of our healthy lifestyle/good nutrition.

Thank you!

Reviewer2882226님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've already tried this product, with positive results! Thank you for your service!

Thanks! :)

Reviewer1306737님께서 Nov 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with this transaction! :)

Green Magma

Reviewer3335414님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it, it helps with my arthritis, the only thing wrong it took 4 weeks till i got it But anyway many thanks

상품 41-50 중 전체 112 상품