KO

iHerb 상품평

₩44,837

₩62,262

할인금액: ₩17,425 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

green magma

Reviewer2802852님께서 3 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrific product. I have been sick for quite a while and it helped my energy level. very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product kicked start my way to better health and living

Reviewer3345156님께서 1 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The title of my review says it all!.

HEALTH IN A JAR

Reviewer1848780님께서 3 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green Magma Barley ia awesome makes me feel great, i love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, great price.

Reviewer2006231님께서 1 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

GOOD CLEAN AND FRESH PRODUCT

MarieMR님께서 6 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very green , smells fresh and easy to use in smoothies. Taste is very pleasing. but iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

fantastic

Reviewer1702353님께서 10 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I can always tell when I run out and don't reorder soon enough. For me it actsw like a tonic. Just makes everything better. Sleep, skin, hair, alertness. My daughter has been taking it for her acne. It hasn't totally cleared - but she too knows whan she runs out. Highly reccomend trying! Great price from iHerb

super healthy product

Reviewer1321041님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use green barley for about five months, and I can say that it's amazing my skin has improved I have more energy and people tell me that I recommended the years younger I even my mother, she is happy with this product as it has weakened immunity and green barley started to apply her body is resistant to many times chorobam.Mozem recommend to anyone who has a problem with the immunity guaranteed to helps ..

Superfood

Reviewer1445092님께서 6 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product and make me energetic throughout the day. Good cleansing agent as well.

Green Magma daily help.

Reviewer1642239님께서 11 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

green magma

Reviewer2787787님께서 2 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

상품 21-30 중 전체 114 상품