KO

₩44,156

₩61,316

할인금액: ₩17,160 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

a good detoxifier

Reviewer2398086님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for years. Barley grass juice has been shown to detoxify some nasty compounds. I don't know that I feel much different; just going on the data.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I will never be without by Greens

Reviewer2947087님께서 Jan 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the best! I have more energy, good skin & nails and my hair is growing out of control. Also, i have not had a cold or the flu since i start drinking this product. (april of 2006)

super healthy product

Reviewer1321041님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use green barley for about five months, and I can say that it's amazing my skin has improved I have more energy and people tell me that I recommended the years younger I even my mother, she is happy with this product as it has weakened immunity and green barley started to apply her body is resistant to many times chorobam.Mozem recommend to anyone who has a problem with the immunity guaranteed to helps ..

HEALTH IN A JAR

Reviewer1848780님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green Magma Barley ia awesome makes me feel great, i love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product kicked start my way to better health and living

Reviewer3345156님께서 Jan 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The title of my review says it all!.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, great price.

Reviewer2006231님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

GREEN Magma Barley Green

5270896289173819775님께서 Apr 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent detox product. I am glad iHerb sourced this double the quantity and (better pricing) from those available in Malaysia

GOOD CLEAN AND FRESH PRODUCT

MarieMR님께서 Jun 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very green , smells fresh and easy to use in smoothies. Taste is very pleasing. but iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

green magma

Reviewer2787787님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

Seems good so far...

Reviewer2853406님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

상품 21-30 중 전체 115 상품