KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Green Foods Corporation, 그린 마그마, 발리 그래스 쥬스, 10.6 oz (300g)

₩47,061
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 111 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Didn't help

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3003871님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

Looking younger, rejuvenation, regeneration

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1055106님께서 Oct 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have low levels of growth hormone. Barley grass are one among a few superfoods that actually boosts your growth hormone production or makes your body more sensitive to it (according to science). Another product thas has the same effect is "Ashitaba powder", sold here too. Chlorella also has rejuvenating properties. I mix these three powders with colostrum powder (growth factors: IGF-1) and Goji juice (growth hormone booster too). Grey hairs have disappeared, skin of neck is tighter and jaw line less saggy. Of course you have to give this blend some time. It took a year for me to notice great improvements, but the energy levels are raised after a couple of month. However, this is something to take for life.

fantastic

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1702353님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I can always tell when I run out and don't reorder soon enough. For me it actsw like a tonic. Just makes everything better. Sleep, skin, hair, alertness. My daughter has been taking it for her acne. It hasn't totally cleared - but she too knows whan she runs out. Highly reccomend trying! Great price from iHerb

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product that actually works

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1851930님께서 Jan 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found out about this product from some fellow runners and much to my surprise everything that they said, and the product claims to offer, is true. I have more energy and my digestive system feels improved (which is hard to describe). I wake up each day now and have a glass of Green Magma and that is pretty much my breakfast for about an hour after which I have a few almonds and some dates or figs. I really recommend this product and will be a longtime advocate of it.

Superfood

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1445092님께서 Jun 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product and make me energetic throughout the day. Good cleansing agent as well.

상품 11-15 중 전체 111 상품