KO

iHerb 상품평

₩45,350

₩62,974

할인금액: ₩17,624 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

greem magma

5730847031510336895님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have just started using the green magma barley grass, but it came highly recommended to me and i am excited about the results coming from my drinking it every day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wish Green Magma was in glass and not plastic.

Reviewer3312410님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Dr. Hicagawa's Barley Green for over 20 years. I think it is a wonderful green food.

Best green drink I've tasted

Reviewer2137959님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one dissolves completely in water. This one is dried barley juice, not grounded wheat grass.

great superfood

Reviewer1491751님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this special green.

Different taste then I thought

Reviewer2645878님께서 Jun 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, but a little different taste then I thought. However, I mixed it with vitamin water so that might be the problem. Taste a bit like tea, so I plan on mixing it with some green tea to test it out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product! Bad package seal !

Reviewer1530542님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very smooth and easy to mix it with any drink except the inner seal was loose and split out of the container. Fortunately, it did have another outer seal, therefore, the mess was minimal.

postal clerk

Reviewer2786405님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

High on vitamin K. Good brand.

b.k.

Reviewer2004397님께서 Oct 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Taste, like this economy size.

GREEN MAGMA

Reviewer3092424님께서 Jun 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very bad taste. Difficult to mix with water. Best method is to use a shaker, but that results in a lot of foam, which is hard to get down. A capsule would be far easier to take, but I will finish the container first. I believe it is effective in adding energy, but I have to remember to allow 20 minutes before breakfast.

homemake r

Reviewer2239263님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

absolutly the besr I went t=fro wheat grass to this product and I felt the  difference right away

상품 101-110 중 전체 112 상품