KO

₩6,428

₩7,104

할인금액: ₩676 (10% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

heavy metals

Romlenz님께서 Apr 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

According to a lab test this Chinese brand was full of heavy metals. Avoid like the plague.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pretty good not fishy at all

Reviewer1023123님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first experience with wakame.I simply hrdrate it in water for 30 minutes, drain the water out.Put the water in the dogs dish instead of throwing it away-THEY LOVE IT.Then eat it uncooked room temp with some toasted sesame oil on it.A small serving is all you need to feel satisfied.

Great quality!

Reviewer2818141님께서 Jan 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tested several wakames and this is without a doubt the best so far. Color is good dark green, harder stems have been removed, flakes are nice size and the taste is great. Easy to use just by tossing it into soups and salads. I prefer not to cook it much so if am preparing miso for example I will add the wakame after the miso paste and just let it sit for a moment. It rehydrates fast enough just like that and doesn't become disgustingly mushy. Some cheaper wakame just breaks apart and is very slimey, but this one holds it together and stays more like a salad leaf or something. I also like that the pack size is bigger than several other brands despite the price not being higher, so I don't instantly run out of it :)

Very hard and salty

Chunkypeaches님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an avid seaweed eater (every week). This is very tough and chewy (needs soaking), and is salty as heck. Some may like it, but I do not.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

my husband wolfs down the packs before I can count to ten i guess

Reviewer3312205님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

that's it, perfect healthiest natural substitute for chips.

yummy

Reviewer1708065님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This small packet of wakame seaweed is similar to other wakame I've tried and it is nice to be able to get it at a reasonable price. It has a slight sea-foodish aroma, a deep green color, and a hearty flavor. I add a little to broth-based soups, with basil, garlic and/or ginger to add nutrition, flavor and texture. The texture is the best thing - like noodles, without the starch or gluten.

Warning label

4768257162557714273님께서 Aug 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have procrastinated using ths seaweed. Have been preoccupied by the warning label on it concerning cancer risks. I have eaten a lot of seaweed in the past, and would like to get back to it ......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Crunchie님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I grind it into a powder and add it to food or smoothies.

Resealable!

Reviewer1309211님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite brand of wakame sea vegetable because it tastes great and the bag is resealable.

Excellent product!!!

5745279053357017702님께서 Jan 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of dried wakame is excellent and I will be purchasing more in the future. :)

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품