KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lanolin!

4649572600889219301님께서 Mar 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

So far...So good

Reviewer2311278님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Keith's thoughts!

Reviewer1580589님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1490775님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

Excellent product

Reviewer2219064님께서 Nov 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

A must have

Reviewer1272906님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that this is available in 5000IU. Just in time for winter!

Easier to absorb

5104431724635696092님께서 Mar 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

Buyer

4634570116786164326님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not had any issues with this product and love the fact that it is a vegan capsules.

RAW D3

5734567489755867581님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, I respect Garden Of Life company and their vitamins, and appreciate iHerb for offering it at a better price than most other places. iHerb processes my orders in timely fashion.

Great

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that it's raw and organic. Easy to swallow too!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품