KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,013

₩36,136

할인금액: ₩10,123 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Weird meal

5077021653711459826님께서 Aug 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste was surprisingly neutral and basically ok. The texture was funky and slimy, kind of disgusting actually, however it was rather easy to consume and due to ok taste this product is better than similar products I have tasted.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

AnkaMaria07님께서 Feb 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste, the texture is quite strange if you only add 8 ounces water, but if you add more water and make it a shake, is great. I like it!

Tasty and healthy

5146252840335244305님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste and it's a good meal replacement but usually I eat it when I don't have time for breakfast or want a light dinner and the snack size is enough for me. It's very nutritious and also low in calories. It's a weird texture at first but I got to like it a lot, it fills me up. I mix it with coconut milk and I like the slimy texture that other people complained about. When I mixed it with water once, I actually missed that. I tried the chocolate flavour first and than ordered this for a change. I liked the taste of both.

not so good

Reviewer1329457님께서 Aug 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was hoping this would be a tasty alternative for my breakfasts on the go. but after the first attempt i realized it has to be mixed with more than 8 oz. mixing as directed makes a sludge that is impossible to suck up ANY straw. i have milkshake straws too...no good. so i tried 12 oz and found that coconut milk makes it really thick too. the third attempt was with almond milk and that had better result with consistency but not with flavor. in fact, i found nothing could make it really palatable for me. in the end i took it like cough medicine: quick and holding my breath.

Horrible

SweetLua님께서 Aug 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

El sabor es asqueroso, no encuentro la vainilla por ningún lado, y el toque de especias tampoco. Aunque no sabría decir a que sabe, a nada bueno seguro. La textura también es horrible, se queda grumoso y además de un color verdoso amarronado para nada apetecible. El olor tampoco ayuda. La primera vez lo mezclé con agua, di un par de sorbos y tuve que tirarlo porque me provocaba. El segundo intento lo hice con leche desnatada, no fue mejor. He acabado mezclándolo con batido de vainilla del que ya viene preparado (es decir, ya le estoy añadiendo calorías al preparado, pero es que sino no pasa) y me lo tomo todo de una vez para no pillarle el sabor y que al final el regusto que me deje en la boca sea de la vainilla del batido. Terminaré el bote porque ya que me he gastado el dinero no lo voy a tirar, pero no voy a comprar ninguno más por supuesto, ni de ningún otro sabor de esta marca.

great taste

4897120962117613305님께서 Oct 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good value

Garden Of Life

4651902256619276652님께서 Jul 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The NEW Vanilla Spiced Chai, mixes much better in the shaker, with almost zero clumping. The taste is a little different than before but, overall, I am very happy with the change. What I love about Garden of Life, besides the price is the taste. I've had Shakeology and I can tell you hands down, this tastes much better and has no side effects. Great meal replacement or snack!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste is good, but texture leaves a lot to be desired!

5347286559724655128님께서 Aug 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used MRM veggie / vegan protein shakes and supplements before and the texture is a lot smoother than this. I wanted to like it due to the Chai Latte flavour, and while that is nice, the texture makes it really I enjoyable to drink. I will finish this tub, and I won't buy again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I wanted to love this but I cant

5712718975132050158님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of the reviews about the texture are correct! It turns into a sandy goo so quickly. I love how healthy it is but terrible texture!!! I didn't mind the flavour but I couldn't stomach the texture!!!

Not for me..

Reviewer1390929님께서 Aug 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Slimy consistence and a really natural taste, with no hint of vanilla what so ever. Threw it away becouse of the slimy consistence.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품