KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Keeps the hunger at bay and some arm toning

4694191132870099030님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found this a great meal replacement in terms of fiber, meal replacement and a healthy supplement but it felt really difficult to mix it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, worth the money

5239090316855360423님께서 Feb 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just works. Tastes good and works really well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Completely new taste and formula

Siljel님께서 Oct 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked this product for it's "real-ness" before but I had to chug it down because of the taste. I re-ordered though. But this time I got a much smaller jar and it said "new recipe"! INDEED! I lift weights and try to be as vegan as possible, which is why I am interested in high quality plant protein. This suddenly got even more protein and less sugar. And the taste!!! I now don't have to have anything added, not even soy milk. I can drink it only mixed with lots of ice cold water, maybe some ice cubes too, put them in my bullet and voila. It actually tastes good! Not artificial whey-like good but I think it's good enough to drink on its own. I will be buying lots and lots more. Yes the price has gone up for a better product, but I save money by not having to mix stuff in to hide the taste. So it's all good!

Love it

michealbehrens님께서 Dec 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel this product is quality! I read that a lot of people complaint of how it turns thick when coming together with liquid! Well, I don't care. The sweet taste is good, and I actually like it a little thick, it makes it more natural and smoothie-like! For some reason, I often see that people complaint about the taste or form of quality health products. But GOOD stuff dosen't always taste good! The things we don't like the taste of is often very good for our bodys. And our body is our temple! So look at the label and check the quality, ingredients and that it is organic, if so your body will most likely be very happy no matter taste! If it tastes good it is a bonus!

Healthy, but...

5299276280986705218님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a great meal replacement indeed, but it is soooooo distasteful, personally for me. If you consume it straight away after mixing, the consistence reminds the sand. If you wait too long, it becomes too dense, so important to spot just the right moment. I am going to finish the bottle, but probably will not re-order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very tasty and helpful for losing weight

4858747555875406973님께서 Aug 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste of vanilla raw meal taste is just scrumptous!! It tastes like a mild but suble vanilla that is not too overpowering. I have tried all of the raw meal products but this flavor is the most delicious one out of all of them. It taste more better if you add almond milk. I love the fact that it's only 120 calories per scoop and it fulls me up for a good 3-5 hours!!I will definately repurchase this again.

GOL-11693

4663127350627819034님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is very very Testy

Raw Meal

Shuree님께서 Jul 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was very filling and extremely healthy. I loved the fact that the Non-GMO project backs this. The only thing that I found I didn't like was how it became thicker. Other than that, it tastes great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste leaves a lot to be desired

5667893570094565101님께서 Mar 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

By itself with water (per the directions) I couldn't stomach this. Slightly better in milk. I imagine it will be a bit more palatable in a smoothie. I'm sure it's very nutritious but I don't think it's worth it.

Too Clumpy

Reviewer1523108님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff clumps up and is very thick. I mixed it with water. The second time I drank it almost threw up after one swallow. Needless to say I wonder what I will do with the rest of it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품