KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I am great that I found this probiotic

Reviewer2321661님께서 Apr 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I think it works

Reviewer1008175님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure yet

Best Probiotic on Earth.

5569190965009610106님께서 Dec 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Routinely helps my indigestion.

Broken bottle

5509076800011953041님께서 Aug 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hey, How I have to do bottle of pills are broken?

A+A+A+A+A+

5044838325815826735님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.

Good stool regulator

4694511941058525650님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

Crohn's supplement

5324077134647419475님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my Crohn's disease, which is mainly in my large intestine. It was just okay, and at least it didn't make me sick as many others do. I was buying it because I had been on Saccharomyces boulardii and 24 hour yogurt with yogourmet starter and a bit of lactobacillus gg mixed into the starter. I wanted to get the dairy out and this seemed like a good way, but I have switched back to my old regime and noticed its better. Still.... I think for somebody that isn't taking any probiotics at all, this would be beneficial.

One of the best!

celestialleo님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This probiotic really delivers in all the ways promised, which I have found unusual in a probiotic supplement. One or two a day does it!

Crohn's, periodontitis

Reviewer1055106님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Improves crohn's disease. Use in combination with O-zyme Ultra from the same brand. Unexpected benefit: Keeps harmful strains of bacteria responsible for gingivitis and periodontitis away from the mouth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Primal Defense

Reviewer2513924님께서 Oct 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was recommended by health shop to take this and so glad to find this at iherb. I have not tried other brand probiotics so can't compare... Garden of Life products is always my 1st choice as is organic and from whole food source and raw.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품