KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate Flavor, 658 Grams (23.2 oz) (Discontinued Item)

₩27,167

상품 6-10 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Garden of Life

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2263037님께서 Jun 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a diabetic, I have to be especially careful about such products as this because they will cause my glucose to rise. This one does not. It mixes well and has a mild flavor. Not gritty at all. Good for the times when I don't want anything heavy but, need a snack. Keeps me from being so hungry between mealtimes also. Taking insulin makes you hungry a lot. So, this is very helpful to me.

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1425428님께서 Mar 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy having this meal when I am away from home and don't want to stop for a meal. I put a scoop in my iherb.com shaker and grab a bottle of water and my hunger is satisfied. Great product & the shaker works great! Pauline

VERY GOOD

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1661271님께서 Sep 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This meal replacement shake works great for me. It keeps me full for hours. I was having daily headaches, but they have stopped since I started taking this. This also keeps me from getting lightheaded when I skip a meal--I've always had low blood sugar problems. I like how much protein is in this- it does have 20 or so grams of carbs, though. I started taking this on Monday and by Wednesday morning I had lost 10 lbs- I don't know if it is solely from the drink, because I also stopped eating bread, potatoes, rice, and sugar...BUT it definitely helped me eat less!

Pretty good

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1735030님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes a bit like watered down hot chocolate. Did fill me up for a few hours.

Satisfying

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1539572님께서 Jan 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Drink this and you will feel full. Your desire to eat junk or sweet will diminish. Yummy too.

상품 6-10 중 전체 28 상품