KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Really reduces cravings

Reviewer2519351님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps with hunger, but more importantly for me, it reduces cravings and mindless snacking. For breakfast, I'll have two scoops shaken up with 2 cups of very strong cold coffee, fat free milk, and half teaspoon of stevia. It keeps hunger and cravings away until lunchtime, and really delicious -- like a real mocha only healthful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

My favorite!

Reviewer1707719님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried just about every protein drink made and this is the best. It tastes great and it fills you up. Plus it has all the vitamins and minerals you need. My favorite flavor is the chocolate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Filling and nice flavor

Reviewer3296142님께서 Oct 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleasant flavor -- not too sweet -- and it fills me up for hours!

Pretty good

Reviewer1735030님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes a bit like watered down hot chocolate. Did fill me up for a few hours.

works great

Reviewer2205435님께서 Jul 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

the health benefits are excellent. i feel great and sustains my hunger for almost 2 hours. dont expect a huge burst of flavor, just think of the health benefits you are drinking.

Love it!

Reviewer2823024님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This meal replacement tastes great! I mixed it with 8oz of water, then after I drank it I had more water and felt full longer. I would purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate

Reviewer1425428님께서 Mar 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy having this meal when I am away from home and don't want to stop for a meal. I put a scoop in my iherb.com shaker and grab a bottle of water and my hunger is satisfied. Great product & the shaker works great! Pauline

it's okay

Reviewer1874515님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son enjoys this product. Not a very strong chocolate flavor. We prefer the vanilla. San Joaquin Valley, CA

A very good product

Reviewer1424444님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It actually tastes good too. IHerb got my stuff to me really quick and with no problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very filling, obviously low glycemic

Reviewer2416110님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having just been informed I am "pre-diabetic", I decided to go on as close to a diabetic diet as I could figure out. I didn't find anything definitive on the web and I don't cook big meals for just my husband and me. My doctor told me the "most important" factor was to eat protein only in the morning; not to introduce any carbs until the afternoon. I assumed it wasn't the clock that was important; it was the empty stomach and what went in first for digestion. I immediately searched iHerb for "diabetic" food items and this low glycemic shake turned up. I had been using GenaSlim, but it has artificial sweeteners in it, which is obvious from the much better taste. Mixing Perfect Meal with ice cold water makes it only slightly more palatable than room temperature water. It tastes "not sweet" and there's no way to get around that and remain low glycemic. I mix it with milk now to get even more protein into my breakfast meal and the additional creaminess improves the taste considerably. This is filling and my craving for sweets has completely ended, something I thought was impossible. I'm even getting used to the rather bland taste of it considering that the artificial sweeteners aren't good for me and I know that. If you need or want a high protein, filling, low carb meal replacement, I recommend this product. It is reasonably priced, easy to prepare with a small drink blender, and it will kill sugar cravings in about two weeks. Have faith. My husband will have to finish the GenaSlim and he doesn't like chocolate...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-20 중 전체 28 상품