KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good but...

Reviewer1107614님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it didn't keep me full. Cannot replace a meal.

it's okay

Reviewer1874515님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son enjoys this product. Not a very strong chocolate flavor. We prefer the vanilla. San Joaquin Valley, CA

Not the best...

Reviewer1934876님께서 Jun 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good smell, tolerable taste, too much fiber as a consequence diarrhoea. I do not recommend for those who has sensitive belly. The nutrient content is almost perfect that was the reason I ordered it but considering the above mentioned facts I'm not satisfied with the product and I will never order it again.

Smooth and chocolaty

Krisinsight님께서 Jul 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This makes my morning smoothie taste like a chocolate shake but far more nutritious.

Great product!

Reviewer1483457님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had frequent gum surgeries. When I have the surgery, I have to eat high protein. My dentist always comments on how well I heal.

Love it!

Reviewer1531293님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it in 8oz of skim milk it tastes like chocolate milk and fills me up until luch time.

My favorite!

Reviewer1707719님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried just about every protein drink made and this is the best. It tastes great and it fills you up. Plus it has all the vitamins and minerals you need. My favorite flavor is the chocolate.

Excellent Quality

Reviewer2676592님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is full of healthy ingredients! The taste is good. It definitely tastes better the more you use it, but you can't beat the healthy ingredients for the price! It even has fiber!

Love it!

Reviewer2823024님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This meal replacement tastes great! I mixed it with 8oz of water, then after I drank it I had more water and felt full longer. I would purchase again.

smooth taste

Reviewer3006887님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very tasty,not chalky.

상품 11-20 중 전체 28 상품