KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fills the void..

run4bear님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste and the ingredients. I have no guilt when on the run and no time for preparing a meal. This fills the void and is good for me!

Love it!

Reviewer1531293님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it in 8oz of skim milk it tastes like chocolate milk and fills me up until luch time.

VERY GOOD

Reviewer1661271님께서 Sep 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This meal replacement shake works great for me. It keeps me full for hours. I was having daily headaches, but they have stopped since I started taking this. This also keeps me from getting lightheaded when I skip a meal--I've always had low blood sugar problems. I like how much protein is in this- it does have 20 or so grams of carbs, though. I started taking this on Monday and by Wednesday morning I had lost 10 lbs- I don't know if it is solely from the drink, because I also stopped eating bread, potatoes, rice, and sugar...BUT it definitely helped me eat less!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

smooth taste

Reviewer3006887님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very tasty,not chalky.

Great product!

Reviewer1483457님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had frequent gum surgeries. When I have the surgery, I have to eat high protein. My dentist always comments on how well I heal.

Really reduces cravings

Reviewer2519351님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps with hunger, but more importantly for me, it reduces cravings and mindless snacking. For breakfast, I'll have two scoops shaken up with 2 cups of very strong cold coffee, fat free milk, and half teaspoon of stevia. It keeps hunger and cravings away until lunchtime, and really delicious -- like a real mocha only healthful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

My favorite!

Reviewer1707719님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried just about every protein drink made and this is the best. It tastes great and it fills you up. Plus it has all the vitamins and minerals you need. My favorite flavor is the chocolate.

works great

Reviewer2205435님께서 Jul 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

the health benefits are excellent. i feel great and sustains my hunger for almost 2 hours. dont expect a huge burst of flavor, just think of the health benefits you are drinking.

Love it!

Reviewer2823024님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This meal replacement tastes great! I mixed it with 8oz of water, then after I drank it I had more water and felt full longer. I would purchase again.

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate

Reviewer1425428님께서 Mar 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy having this meal when I am away from home and don't want to stop for a meal. I put a scoop in my iherb.com shaker and grab a bottle of water and my hunger is satisfied. Great product & the shaker works great! Pauline

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품