KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome.

4points님께서 Jul 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even with the funky texture and now a smaller size than previously made, this is the only food bar that works for requirements for organic and to avoid soy, agave, etc...

Love these bars

NaturalRemediesforTravel님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The upside they are delicious, chocolatey, tasty and filling and the ingredients are good. I like using them after a workout. I can't say they have helped me loose any weight at all but all in all they are tasty and high in protein and have a good amount of fiber. I generally eat one a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

BEST PROTEIN BARS EVER....AND I'VE TRIED ALOT!

Reviewer2097200님께서 Mar 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the most satisfying bars ever! I swear after eating one I get happy! I think it may have to do with the real chocolate in the ingredients. My husband is an extreme athlete and he is constantly purchasing all types of bars and shakes. Over the years I've had "bites" of all his choices and the yucky tastes made me shy away from bars all together until I tried this one! Now I fight him for it(not literally)! ( Don't tell him..some times I stash a way a couple!) Okay...now the cons...they are really expensive although IHERB does have the best price. For this reason and the fact that they changed the original chewy more satisfying texture are the reasons they only get a four star rating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'm sure they're working and doing me good

Herbal-Andy님께서 Sep 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

They just have a bit of a funny taste to them. But still, they are better than many of the chewy protein bars you can get. These taste ok by those standards.

satisfied

5540236138175700629님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

have had these bars before & like them. The bars came within the time period expected

Did~t like it!

lillanne님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didnt like this one. The picture on the box, wasnt alike the one inside either. And the taste I dint like.

very good

Reviewer2311423님께서 Apr 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good , not too sweet .

Garden of Life FucoProtein Chocolate with Macadamia

Reviewer1890483님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Filling not very great tasting

my favorite "healthy" bar :D

glutenfreegirl님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a guilty pleasure of mine. Clean healthy ingredients and delicious taste. Doesn't do much for weight loss unless you replace it with a larger meal. But it is satisfying and I often eat one with my morning cup of coffee.

Quite good

Reviewer1447073님께서 Nov 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought that these bars tasted wierd when I ate my first one, but gradually I liked them better and better. The little chunks of chocolate and macadamianuts are really good, but I wish there were more of them! I might buy these again, but first I want to see if I can find some that, in my opinion, tastes better..

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품