KO

₩20,314

₩31,258

할인금액: ₩10,944 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great!

Reviewer2257208님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I haven't tried other brands of Rhodiola, I love this one. My sister did the research and found this one was recommended and told me about it. She wanted for mood enhancement (feeling down) but she told me about the energy increase that goes along with it. So I use a lot in the winter, when I get tired when there isn't much sunlight. I also love when traveling as you stay awake and adjust to new timezone without jet lag. It's pretty amazing - full of energy, no caffeine jitters.

Gaia is the best

Reviewer3181511님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy a lot of herbs and vitamins and all from IHerb. I like Iherb. I have been looking into natural pills ingrediance and Stearic Acid that most of these pills includes - worries me a lot. Stearic Acid and magnesium stearate is NOT good for you. Gaia Herb does not contains any of it so I am getting most of my herbs from Gaia. Thanks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great for depression and anxiety.

Reviewer3189121님께서 Jul 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my adult life. I started taking Gaia Rhodiola Rosea along with Theanine I am now virtually depression and anxiety free! I had to experiment with the dosage to see how much I needed. I ended up with 1 Rhodiola Rosea cap in the morning and one in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I take 100 mg of L-theanine at the same time. As I recall, it took about a week or 2 to feel the full relief of symptoms. While these supplements certainly made a huge difference in my life, I also do a lot of other things to make my life happy........yoga, exercise, laugh, do things I love, engage in spiritual pursuits etc.

Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer1929791님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Ashwagandha and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

I like this Rhodiola

Reviewer1564334님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this Rhodiola for about a year and like it best for me. I have tried New Chapter 100, but found that made me cranky and edgy. 1 Rhodiola in combination with 1 Gaia Adrenal in the a.m., and 1 on it's own the afternoon if I feel I need a boost. I also take Holy Basil, Eleuthero "as needed" and they are more neutral for me, but the Rhodiola gives me a lift emotionally and the Gaia is just right for me.

Energy lift

Reviewer2011888님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do notice increased energy. It is a subtle support. Feels great.

Excellent

Reviewer2144174님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My first experience with rhodiola and its been a good one, thanks to gaia herbs. My stress and anxiety levels are down significantly.

A quality product

5343655630868221025님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best quality formulations of Rhodiola. It uses herbs grown in Siberia, is in liquid form for better absorption and doesn't include any nasty fillers. It does exactly what it claims on the bottle (reduces stress/anxiety). It basically mellows me out. The effects are subtle at the recommended dose (two capsules). I tried taking three capsules on a couple of occasions and it gave me the jitters. I previously tried the Now Foods brand and might as well have taken a placebo. The Now Foods brand is made from cheaper sources of Rhodiola grown in other parts of the world, which I understand isn't as effective. I really want to try Eclectic Institute's Rhodiola product. It looks to be the best of them all, but is out of stock until they can harvest more of the Rhodiola herb, which they source from a very small farm in Siberia.

Works for me

Reviewer3000259님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, tried Prozac, Paxil and Celexa but didn't like having all my emotions dulled. Rhodiola doesn't do that, takes the anxiety down a few notches without totally changing everything. Three months on and two weeks off for best effect, those two weeks can be a pain, but well worth the effort.

Fantastic Rhodiola Rosea

Reviewer1812679님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't write many review but here I think I should. For Rhodiola, I can only say WOW WOW WOW. I started with 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. I started feeling quite well. Then I changed to 2 caps in the morning together with 2 caps of Ashwanghanda. Whoooha, I got up at 4 am and was so full full of energy the whole day. No midday low, nothing. Now I cut out the evening dose. It's just too much. Maybe I sleep a little longer, ha. I have never experienced something like this with any supplement I am taking. Its just wonderful. I didn't take it for depression, just wanted to try it as I had discovered it for a friend. Sure happy I found it. Can highly recommend it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품