KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Gaia's Herbs are the Best

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is part of my daily regime to manage my health conditions. Gaia does the best version of most of these herbs.

A quality product

5343655630868221025님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best quality formulations of Rhodiola. It uses herbs grown in Siberia, is in liquid form for better absorption and doesn't include any nasty fillers. It does exactly what it claims on the bottle (reduces stress/anxiety). It basically mellows me out. The effects are subtle at the recommended dose (two capsules). I tried taking three capsules on a couple of occasions and it gave me the jitters. I previously tried the Now Foods brand and might as well have taken a placebo. The Now Foods brand is made from cheaper sources of Rhodiola grown in other parts of the world, which I understand isn't as effective. I really want to try Eclectic Institute's Rhodiola product. It looks to be the best of them all, but is out of stock until they can harvest more of the Rhodiola herb, which they source from a very small farm in Siberia.

Love it!

Reviewer2308859님께서 Sep 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had been struggling for some months with excessive anxiety, stress and sleeplessness caused by 3AM paranoia. This product has helped me calm down and go soomthly through what otherwise would have been extremely pressuring times. I no longer wake up at night panicking and anxious. Recommended!

love this

Socrates님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks to gaias rhodiola me and my husband argue conciderably less. This herb is improving life quality in so many ways, cannot live without it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

5351528217757725055님께서 May 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect product. Especially when taken at night you have a peaceful sleep

Fantastic!

5100792470745211905님께서 Feb 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Gaia Rhodiola Rosea for fatigue and I couldn't be happier. I take one in the morning and I feel the effects within fifteen minutes. It provides a good lift with no caffeine jitters or subsequent crash. If I feel I need a boost at lunchtime I take another one but most days I get by on one dose. I have suffered from fatigue for years so I thoroughly researched the different brands of Rhodiola before deciding upon the Gaia brand. Boy am I glad I did!

Unpredictable

4824168886469172843님께서 Feb 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this brand based on the rave reviews on here and amazon. The first few days I took the pill, I noticed that instead of uplifting or balancing my moods, it actually made me way more sensitive and explosive as normal. The first 2-3 days of dosage I remember feeling really irritable and was prone to pick fights, rage, and get irrationally stuck on negative emotions. It's been around a month since I started, and I can't really tell any difference in my moods. I am still prone to depressive bouts so it hasn't really helped in that respect but I do notice a slightly clearer head/thinking space. Close to finishing the bottle and might try another brand instead. As for the energy levels, sometimes it gives me a slight boost and other times it makes me feel quite sleepy. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry as usual on it, though.

High Blood Pressure

Reviewer1613633님께서 Dec 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a huge fan of this powerful herb but after 240 mg/day for more than 1 year, I have to stop in case it's the cause of high blood pressure. Has anyone else had this effect from rhodiola?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Rhodiola, but higher dose would be more cost effective

5020296703821539015님께서 Nov 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, however i feel you need to take 4 a day to maintain the energy increase and enhanced memory effects throughout the day. This makes the product quite expensive.

Fantastic Rhodiola Rosea

Reviewer1812679님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't write many review but here I think I should. For Rhodiola, I can only say WOW WOW WOW. I started with 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. I started feeling quite well. Then I changed to 2 caps in the morning together with 2 caps of Ashwanghanda. Whoooha, I got up at 4 am and was so full full of energy the whole day. No midday low, nothing. Now I cut out the evening dose. It's just too much. Maybe I sleep a little longer, ha. I have never experienced something like this with any supplement I am taking. Its just wonderful. I didn't take it for depression, just wanted to try it as I had discovered it for a friend. Sure happy I found it. Can highly recommend it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 40 상품