KO

₩19,716

₩29,862

할인금액: ₩10,146 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Keeps us going

Reviewer1366336님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family has been using olive leaf extract for years now, and while friends all around us go down with the flu, we stay healthy. Read the reports yourself, there's books and lots of info online. Olive Leaf is one of the few things that actually works on viruses, including herpes & epstien barr. It's the one thing that would help my daughter with epstien barr! I find Gaia Herbs brand to be one of the best and most potent, other than East West Reseach brand.

Helped me kick the flu!

Reviewer1048839님께서 Aug 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I caught the flu this spring in a BIG way. Judging by the symptoms it was most likely the swine flu. I am usually very healthy so it threw me for a loop. Olive leaf was the thing that helped me kick the cough that went on and on. That and raw garlic. :) From what I've read, it's not a supplement for people with diabetes or low blood pressure problems - this is one to research for yourself, but I found major relief and have added this to my arsenal of natural antibiotics!

Immune Defense

Reviewer2234363님께서 Oct 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this product for aboutr 3 yrs for cold remedy. At the sign of a cold, use it right away and it stops the cold from progressing. I love Gaia herbs and iherb has FANTASTIC PRICES.....

I notice a difference

Reviewer1814180님께서 Oct 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know I have issues - Fibromyalgia - I am told fungus and parasites. I have tried everything to rid myself of pain, candida, brain fog and energy. I am now convinced it is just plain poor health, a body full of toxins etc. I will be seeing a Naturopath/Microbiologist in a few weeks and I know that Olive Leaf extract is one of the herbs he uses to beat this in conjunction with other herbs. currently I am using this product and already I have noticed a difference. Olive Leaf extract is a fungal/viral killer. I take 4 to 5 capsules per day

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

An antiviral powerhouse I always keep on hand

WildSweetVermont님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have yet to find another brand of olive leaf I prefer to the Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf capsules. I trust this brand for quality, and am a repeat customer. Fans of olive leaf regularly report that it helped to clear up their (sinus infection, Candida, cold, flu, etc.) when other supplements they tried did not. I have found that to be so as well, and at the very least it seems to shorten the duration of an illness or infection quite a bit. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

I Love This Product

Reviewer2599126님께서 Sep 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me with UTI and other issues.

Repeat order

Reviewer2908556님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

THis is a repeat product for me. I take it daily, the quality is excellent

Olive leaf capsules

Reviewer3056730님께서 Jan 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Olive leaf capsules work wonders whenever I feel a cold coming on. It acts to boost the immune system.

good product

Reviewer3159135님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

olive leaf

Reviewer1935306님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

product is good.