KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

LOVE THESE!

Reviewer2107632님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Great stuff!

Reviewer1097343님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Ear

Reviewer1172457님께서 Oct 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but smelly

Reviewer2008689님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taking care of my earache

Reviewer2344847님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

Excellent

Reviewer1387214님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is intended for child but it works for me too.

Excellent drops!

5176481677400323737님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These drops work. It's tricky to get my kid to stay still so I wait until she's fallen asleep to apply them and wait until she turns naturally to the other side to do the other side. It really works. I apply it to my 3 year old as soon as see a runny nose, just to ward off a possible ear infection from all the mucus and congestion. Once I gave it to her when she actually had an ear ache and as soon as I gave it to her the pain stopped. Love this product! Must buy for sure!

very good

5326295275101016362님께서 Oct 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good stuff for the ears infections... the only disadvantage is the smell of garlic

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

using on my dog, no pain, works

Reviewer2214128님께서 Nov 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesn't bother my dog at all.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품