KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Wonderful

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3144102님께서 Nov 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had sinus infections 1-2 times per year since I was a teenager and everytime I would need a script of antibiotics to get clean. A friend told me about this wonderful herb and I decided I would try it. One week after I started it the weather had changed and I started to get a sinus infection to the point I had already started a fever. I doubled up my intake of Astragalus and tripled up my intake of water and in two days never could tell I was that close to taking antibiotics again. I will stay on this as a dailey must have health supplement.

Great Product & Value

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

keys2realhealth님께서 Feb 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product after first trying Gaia's Adrenal Support which was more expensive. I feel that this product worked better than the other product.

Keeps Me Healthy

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1912677님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This past winter, my entire office was passing around a series of nasty colds and flus. I take Gaia's Astragalus Supreme 2x/day, and was the only person who avoided the various bugs.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A new form of an old amazing product

Reviewer1314138님께서 May 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though I prefer the liquid form of this product I can't deny the cleverness of creating capsules filled with liquid. It certainly makes dosage easier for the fast paced life we live. I was once more amazed by the fast delivery of iHerb and their impeccable packaging!

Works for me!

Reviewer1589417님께서 Feb 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! Not sure if it is this specifically, but goes great w/the cocktail of things I am taking now. I will continue with this product, especially like Gaia brand.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품