KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Always works...

Reviewer2642277님께서 Jul 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If we feel that we have picked up a bug we take this immediately and rarely get sick. When we are busy seasonally we take it daily to prevent picking anything up.

Most Amazing Product

Reviewer2089827님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chew a tablet when I feel a cold or something coming on. Imediately my sinuses clear and whatever it is fades away. I am amazed every time it prevents me from getting sick!

susie

Reviewer1909687님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have used this product for years any time i feel as though i have a cold or allergy attack coming on. it acts like an anti-biotic but without the side-effects and the goldenseal dries up excess mucous. the only criticism i have is that some of the tablets in the bottle are broken in half.

Daisy Weeks, College Park GA

Reviewer2536438님께서 Nov 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great if you're coming down with a cold and helps with detoxing mucus from the sysytem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Antibiotico natural para infecciones respiratorias

5452671743968683333님께서 Feb 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soy de las personas que se resfria con facilidad y cuyo catarro degenera en infeccion. Pues este producto me ha quitado el antibiotico. Llevo más de tres años tomandolo, eso sí, al primer sintoma de resfriado y siempre con la comida. Altamente recomendable para los catarros, escozor de garganta, gripe.

A great product

Reviewer1314138님께서 May 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A life saviour when it comes to common flu and colds! A definately staple in ones health kit and as always iHerb's services were amazing!

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품