KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

AMAZING

5714537420353492716님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a challenged immune system due to years of AB's and a bad bout of ross river virus. Since taking these over the past 12 months my immunity has been great! not sure if i can 100% attribute it to this product but im definitely sold. I did alot of research on this before deciding on this brand. Host defense is without doubt the best brand on the market.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

So far so good

Healthconsciousconsumer님께서 Jul 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a lot cheaper than from my health food store. (25 dollars cheaper) I have been using it for about two weeks now, and I notice that I am calmer, have more energy (quite noticeable), and sleep better. Pretty good results for two capsules/day.

Best around!

4743630074131207617님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a cancer survivor, that included this in his regimen, I can tell you that this really makes a difference! I've recommended it to other cancer patients, as I consult cancer patients,as a volunteer, and have heard all great things from them. I continue to take regularly, together with their Agarikon capsules and my vitamin complex supplements. Also, have given some to friends for flu and the such, the results being their recovery in a matter of two days! (that's taking two, with each meal, when sick, together with Vitamin C, E and Vitamin complex). Since stores in my area don't carry these products, I order them regularly, online and have found iHerb, to have the best prices, after checking many different sites. Highly highly recommend! -Ismael Ortiz

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Keeps me from getting sick

danarm님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This excellent mushroom combination keeps me from getting the flu during winter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5540668206247804082님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

I love this product

5136932930875589514님께서 Sep 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product reset my immune system. I didn't get a cold this winter and there were so many horrid ones going around. I have now put my partner on it as he was sick a few times this winter. I also love the product because it is made by a company who are passionate about mushrooms and preserving land for growing them. They have done amazing amounts of research. It is not from a dodgy chinese undisclosed source as many mushroom products are (often damaging for the environment). Beautiful product hail to Fungi Perfecti.

Impressive

5151531766433899966님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

In a league of its own

BlueOcean7님께서 Aug 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Fungi Perfecti for years; and before that Paul Stamets original Host Defense. I don't have a spleen, so I like to have a good immunity and overall health booster and have found no other to match the quality of this. Flu has not touched me for years now, and I have stopped having the usual yearly flu jab also. Common coughs and colds are rare and quick to depart when I take this. Paul Stamets understands the power of nature to the core. Highly recommend.

benifitial!

4654103442021686515님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i feel good for taking these i belive in there medicinal propertys,i belive in paul stamets work, japan use medicinal mushrooms for complimenting cancer treatments. i take 2 of these, 1 stamet7's and 1 turkey tails. most days, i have held back colds with these. mycommunity has lots of diffrent mushroooms but the stamet7 has higher dossage of what i would say the more essential mushrooms.

Host defense

5287066702102932175님께서 Jun 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used for a long time. Is the best immunity product that I have used.

상품 1-10 중 전체 57 상품