KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

adding it to everything!

5237955377499248391님께서 Nov 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE how creamy and savory this makes my pasta sauces! I'm adding it to everything. Bell pepper sauce, marina sauce, pesto sauce, etc. Way better than flakes - this stuff really mixes in. When I have time I'll try this on popcorn.

Great Product But a Bit Pricey

Reviewer2150890님께서 Jun 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this yeast powder. It is consistent in quality and taste. I'd purchased some yeast in bulk (25 pounds) previously from time to time, but my supplier lost her source. I tried a bunch of different brands and finally decided I simply needed to pay the extra price for the Frontier Nutritional Yeast Powder. It's available elsewhere in 25 pound bulk, but I do not know the vendors. iHerb has always been dependable and reputable.

First time bought

5676950459210226523님께서 Apr 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does not say it is organic. Not sure if it is the same as brewer's yeast. Know that nutritional yeast is a powerhouse of vitamin B's. Will start using it soon and see how it goes.

Absolutely delicious!

Reviewer1252396님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got it only because it was healthy. I still shiver at the memory of brewers' yeast. Horrible! This is totally different. I just add several tablespoons to my kale smoothie, and I could drink this all day. I noticed that my hair looked even better.

fave!!

5195782406517698731님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

SOOOO happy i found this.. we use it for homemade formula and it doesn't clump!

great product

4921697260692442527님께서 Jul 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good value for money

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Perfect except for one major thing

Reviewer1221298님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is completely addictive and the value is downright impressive. However, like almost every nutritional yeast around, it's fortified with folic acid, the synthetic form of B9, ubiquitously added to food products only since 1998. Recently I found a blog (search 'MTHFR') that cites plenty of research showing that genetic mutations resulting in the inability to effectively convert folic acid to the natural form folate are unbelievably common (in fact it was first discovered in 1999, the very year following the beginning of widespread fortification), and most who have these mutations never find out but often suffer serious long term health complications (since relatively few of us actually avoid folic acid). If this company were to provide a version that left it out, I would never stop buying it, because it's just plain one of my most cherished of foods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love this, but a bit lack of flavour.

5520344546962903166님께서 Apr 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as a flavour enhancer and sprinkle it on popcorn, cauliflower, with yoghurt and in different dishes. I hoped it would have a bit stronger flavour, but maybe another brand has more flavour.

Great product, 100% recommended

5239090316855360423님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good quality

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My first try- it's good!

5001407197958710933님께서 Jan 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had no idea what to expect from this product but knew it was important nutrition to include for vegan philosophers so took the plunge. It's good in soups, porridge, chilis , pirogies and veggy patties. That's all I've tried it with so far. Gives things a more rich flavour and apparently it's good for you, too!!! Will buy again. I use it daily.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품