KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Flower Essence Services, Activ-8, Flower Essence & Essential Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

₩12,022
₩16,691
할인금액: ₩4,669 (28% 할인)
12 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.2 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (7)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Good product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1640674님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It encourages me to study more. I think it is good for the students before the exams.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Concentration

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1052411님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps me maintain focus and stay on task, both at work and with my hobbies. I really like the way flower essences work. I just naturally find myself honing in on whatever I put my attention on. No jitters, just clear headedness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great catalyst to get you moving

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3288938님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love FES flowers. You put some in your mouth and a few drops in your water and they really help to make shifts in your emotions. I use this formula when I feel bogged down and need to move forward. Mind Full is a combo formula that is great to get your brain cleared out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

it's useful

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2992453님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bottle contains 7 kinds of essences and oils, so that you don't have to buy several bottles of essence to make a bottle to mix essences and brandy. Spray is nice to use in a various ways.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Could be working

Reviewer1605433님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only just started using this, so can not give a full comment, however, I feel a little more focused and hopefully, as I remember to use it more often, will be able to get on and achieve my goals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품