KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Iron Supplement

Reviewer2056007님께서 11 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this supplement because it can be added to shakes. The taste on it's own is not bad and as in many iron supplements it is non-constipating. Also, the price is right!

My recommendation

Reviewer1525524님께서 1 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really recommend the use of Floradix Iron. I have been using it for a few months and Obviously, my PMS could improve than before. (If I buy it in Japan, it will cost about $70...Unbelievable! (ノ゚ο゚)ノ)

FLoradix Iron plus herbs

Reviewer1889238님께서 1 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been anemic for some time and have tried various iron products, both capsules and liquids. My body wouldn't absorb them apparently as I remained anemic. Since using the Floradix products, I have made huge progress and almost a normal hemoglobin. I highly reccomend this product also because it doesn't cause the bloating and constipation that all the other products I tried caused.

Great product

Reviewer1962969님께서 1 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has worked to increase my hemoglobin without any side effects.

BIJOU

Reviewer2361583님께서 2 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I TAKE FLORADIX IRON TWICE A DAY,BY DOCTORS ORDERS IT WORKS GREAT,A BIT PRICY BUT IT WORKS,ANYONE WITH IRON DEFICIENCY SHOULD TRY THIS PRODUCT,I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Husband satisfied with this product

Reviewer1313575님께서 8 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is battling cancer, so therefore has low iron. He started using this product a few years ago. He feels that it gives him some extra energy.

Excellent source of iron

Reviewer1998341님께서 9 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than iron in pill form with respect to digestive isssues. No constipation.

Natures best!

Reviewer1111881님께서 5 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Iron Plus formula is great for absorption, taste is ok, and you do not get constipated or else! I wouldn't give anything else to my teenager girl.

Worth the price!

Reviewer1995390님께서 5 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix is one of more expensive iron supplements, but I've noticed an improvement in my energy level and overall health since I started using it. Worth every penny!

Flora

Reviewer1359522님께서 7 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take and does not result in stomach upset.

상품 41-50 중 전체 89 상품