KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

My recommendation

Reviewer1525524님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really recommend the use of Floradix Iron. I have been using it for a few months and Obviously, my PMS could improve than before. (If I buy it in Japan, it will cost about $70...Unbelievable! (ノ゚ο゚)ノ)

FLoradix Iron plus herbs

Reviewer1889238님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been anemic for some time and have tried various iron products, both capsules and liquids. My body wouldn't absorb them apparently as I remained anemic. Since using the Floradix products, I have made huge progress and almost a normal hemoglobin. I highly reccomend this product also because it doesn't cause the bloating and constipation that all the other products I tried caused.

Great product

Reviewer1962969님께서 Jan 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has worked to increase my hemoglobin without any side effects.

BIJOU

Reviewer2361583님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I TAKE FLORADIX IRON TWICE A DAY,BY DOCTORS ORDERS IT WORKS GREAT,A BIT PRICY BUT IT WORKS,ANYONE WITH IRON DEFICIENCY SHOULD TRY THIS PRODUCT,I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Husband satisfied with this product

Reviewer1313575님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is battling cancer, so therefore has low iron. He started using this product a few years ago. He feels that it gives him some extra energy.

Excellent source of iron

Reviewer1998341님께서 Sep 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than iron in pill form with respect to digestive isssues. No constipation.

Natures best!

Reviewer1111881님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Iron Plus formula is great for absorption, taste is ok, and you do not get constipated or else! I wouldn't give anything else to my teenager girl.

Worth the price!

Reviewer1995390님께서 May 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix is one of more expensive iron supplements, but I've noticed an improvement in my energy level and overall health since I started using it. Worth every penny!

Flora

Reviewer1359522님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take and does not result in stomach upset.

Natural iron supplement alternative

5373151631440903983님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its non constipating compared to the iron tablets that I used to take. Its supplement me with the much needed iron and other vitamins as I am on low hemoglobin level.

상품 41-50 중 전체 87 상품