KO

₩41,841

₩51,213

할인금액: ₩9,372 (18% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Super Duper

Reviewer1306776님께서 Oct 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once again iHerb.com has made ordering and receiving a product a no hassle event. Received my Floradix Iron in good shape and in good time. Thanks again iHerb!

Great Iron Supplement

Reviewer2056007님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this supplement because it can be added to shakes. The taste on it's own is not bad and as in many iron supplements it is non-constipating. Also, the price is right!

My recommendation

Reviewer1525524님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really recommend the use of Floradix Iron. I have been using it for a few months and Obviously, my PMS could improve than before. (If I buy it in Japan, it will cost about $70...Unbelievable! (ノ゚ο゚)ノ)

FLoradix Iron plus herbs

Reviewer1889238님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been anemic for some time and have tried various iron products, both capsules and liquids. My body wouldn't absorb them apparently as I remained anemic. Since using the Floradix products, I have made huge progress and almost a normal hemoglobin. I highly reccomend this product also because it doesn't cause the bloating and constipation that all the other products I tried caused.

Great product

Reviewer1962969님께서 Jan 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has worked to increase my hemoglobin without any side effects.

BIJOU

Reviewer2361583님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I TAKE FLORADIX IRON TWICE A DAY,BY DOCTORS ORDERS IT WORKS GREAT,A BIT PRICY BUT IT WORKS,ANYONE WITH IRON DEFICIENCY SHOULD TRY THIS PRODUCT,I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Husband satisfied with this product

Reviewer1313575님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is battling cancer, so therefore has low iron. He started using this product a few years ago. He feels that it gives him some extra energy.

Excellent source of iron

Reviewer1998341님께서 Sep 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than iron in pill form with respect to digestive isssues. No constipation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great source of non constipating iron

Reviewer1233115님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i recommend 200%

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective and no side effects

Reviewer2450063님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't cause constipation like other iron supplements do

상품 41-50 중 전체 94 상품