KO

₩42,380

₩51,872

할인금액: ₩9,492 (18% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product!

Reviewer2222826님께서 Feb 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product. I have anemia and a very sensitive stomach. Flora brings my energy levels right back to where they are supposed to be without irritating my stomach whatsoever. This is a great product. I usually take it with a chaser of orange juice, although the flavor of the product alone isn't bad.

Great product

Reviewer1962969님께서 Jan 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has worked to increase my hemoglobin without any side effects.

Great Iron Supplement

Reviewer2056007님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this supplement because it can be added to shakes. The taste on it's own is not bad and as in many iron supplements it is non-constipating. Also, the price is right!

Worth the price!

Reviewer1995390님께서 May 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix is one of more expensive iron supplements, but I've noticed an improvement in my energy level and overall health since I started using it. Worth every penny!

Excellent source of iron

Reviewer1998341님께서 Sep 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than iron in pill form with respect to digestive isssues. No constipation.

Floradix

Reviewer1184080님께서 Aug 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, all-natural supplement. It tastes so good I have to try not to use too much! It is a bit expensive, so I can't take it on a regular basis. I found that it really increases my enegry levels when I take it, and I would use it again in the future.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent prices, delivery speed, and customer service!

Reviewer1074725님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought products from i-herb for years because I haven't been able to find a better price. Their speedy deliveries and superb, accessible customer svc by phone, are icing on the cake.

Shipment

Reviewer1137466님께서 Jun 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everything was easy, from the ordering on line to receiving the product. Thank you for your service.

Great!

Reviewer1108369님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

very good product

Reviewer1111029님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ordered from iherb because on this product they were cheaper than most others, like lucky vits.

상품 41-50 중 전체 92 상품