KO

평가 영어
정렬

상품 16-20 중 전체 86 상품

« 이전 | 2 3 4 5 6 | 다음 »

Floradix raises hemoglobin with no side effects

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3212065님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't take the iron tablets, because it gives me bad side effects. But in six weeks, my hemoglobin went from 10 to 12.6, and I had no constipation. I mix it with juice and take it through a straw because it doesn't taste good, but who cares if it works!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

There is nothing on the market better than this iron supplement.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1237992님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am fair skinned and have thyroid issues and low iron. Floradix really works and it doesn't constipate. I used to go to yoga and do inversions and come home with bleeding under the skin all over my face. I read that this is a result of low iron levels. I ordered Floradix and within 3 days of taking it, no more bleeding under the skin and my energy and stamina have greatly improved. This is a miracle product for those of you with low iron. It is a life changer.

Really works.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1748136님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and anemia, with no iron reserves. After years of trying to raise my iron through diet and pill supplements, I'm thrilled to find Floradix. Can feel the extra "lift" of energy each day.

Floradix iron.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4864303438797235261님께서 Oct 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This iron supplement is the best there is. More people who are anemic need to know about this,as well as doctors. This works 100% better than iron pills. iHerb is a great company. Superfast shipping

This is good stuff!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2641970님께서 Mar 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this iron supplement to upgrade my hemoglobin. I was severely anemic last summer and the doctor recommended iron tablets 3x a day. They made me really sick! I was glad to find this product because I can even take it on an empty stomach and not feel sick. It has a host of other herbs that work with the iron for maximum absorbion. I continue to take Floradix to prevent anemia. It tastes rather strong, but I have gotten to the point that it does not bother me. I would recommend this product for anyone who is anemic.

상품 16-20 중 전체 86 상품