KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great!

Reviewer1108369님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer2628661님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken many iron supplements in the past and this is the best by far. It's affordable with no constipation either!

Iron from nature

Reviewer1620876님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product and the only iron supplement that does not cause gastric problems or constipation. I highly recommend this product, especially women.

The energiser

Reviewer2199759님께서 Jan 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is fantastic, I suffer from bouts of anemia. I get up in the morning feeling fine, an hour later I want to go back to bed. Since taking this, I have my energy back, and just feel great.

Flora

Reviewer1275131님께서 Feb 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, Great price

Looove this iron

Reviewer2788030님께서 Feb 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could tell an energy difference in about 10 days my stamina has really improved and so has my sleeping

Floradix

Reviewer1184080님께서 Aug 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, all-natural supplement. It tastes so good I have to try not to use too much! It is a bit expensive, so I can't take it on a regular basis. I found that it really increases my enegry levels when I take it, and I would use it again in the future.

Iron

Reviewer2445310님께서 Sep 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only iron supplement that really works for me. The liquid absorbs immediately in my system and I can feel the rush of energy a few minutes after I had it.

lettie

Reviewer2264501님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best iron supplement. no constipation or GI upset.

Super Duper

Reviewer1306776님께서 Oct 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once again iHerb.com has made ordering and receiving a product a no hassle event. Received my Floradix Iron in good shape and in good time. Thanks again iHerb!

상품 31-40 중 전체 89 상품