KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

the BEST

Reviewer3036917님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this Iron for pregnacy and otherwise. Highly absorbable. I always have good results with this iron. Is pricey but absolutely worth it!

Love it

Reviewer3003331님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love it

would recommend!!

Reviewer1646558님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is great! no nasty side effects and works like a dream!

Excellent product

Reviewer2011996님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective. The product is clean and green - no preservatives, alcohol, artificial additives etc. Good for vegetarians. Good source of some B vits. Very small amounts of yeast extract and wheat germ extract in the 'proprietary blend'. Unlike iron pills it will not cause constipation - a big plus in my book. Taste is ..meh..but I can live with it. All around, the best option I have found for iron supplement; just wish it was less expensive. The cap may be an challenge(for first use only) for those with arthritis or 'hand-strength' issues.

If you need Iron...

Reviewer3193700님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best iron supplement on the market. My doc referred me to this product and I love it. No constipation or stomach issues. The best!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Floradix raises hemoglobin with no side effects

Reviewer3212065님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't take the iron tablets, because it gives me bad side effects. But in six weeks, my hemoglobin went from 10 to 12.6, and I had no constipation. I mix it with juice and take it through a straw because it doesn't taste good, but who cares if it works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Iron supplement that doesn't constipate

Reviewer1828019님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loving the Floradix. I was weary of the taste, but honestly, I think it tastes good, and I'm feeling much better after adding it to my daily routine. My dizziness and headaches from the anemia are gone.

The Best

Reviewer2108319님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 4 yrs. Its the only one that doesn't mess with my stomach. It has really helped muy health!

Shipment

Reviewer1137466님께서 Jun 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everything was easy, from the ordering on line to receiving the product. Thank you for your service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective and no side effects

Reviewer2450063님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't cause constipation like other iron supplements do

상품 31-40 중 전체 87 상품