KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Flora, Floradix, 아이론 + 허브 서플리먼트, 리퀴드 액스트랙트 포뮬라, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

₩42,891
₩52,498
할인금액: ₩9,607 (18% 할인)
156 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
다른 상품평 (67)
정렬

상품 16-20 중 전체 86 상품

« 이전 | 2 3 4 5 6 | 다음 »

My naturopath recommended

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2340517님께서 Oct 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After determining that I had iron storage problems, I began taking this supplement. I brought the bottle to my naturopath, who read the ingredients and wholeheartedly endorsed my continues supplementing with it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Super Product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1173881님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good way to add Iron!! Tastes good enough to drink by itself!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Floradix iron.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4864303438797235261님께서 Oct 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This iron supplement is the best there is. More people who are anemic need to know about this,as well as doctors. This works 100% better than iron pills. iHerb is a great company. Superfast shipping

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This is good stuff!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2641970님께서 Mar 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this iron supplement to upgrade my hemoglobin. I was severely anemic last summer and the doctor recommended iron tablets 3x a day. They made me really sick! I was glad to find this product because I can even take it on an empty stomach and not feel sick. It has a host of other herbs that work with the iron for maximum absorbion. I continue to take Floradix to prevent anemia. It tastes rather strong, but I have gotten to the point that it does not bother me. I would recommend this product for anyone who is anemic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Awesome products

Reviewer3274236님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix liquid vitamins are simply the BEST. They have a pleasant flavor with no awful after taste. I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my energy level, skin appearance and health in general after taking Foradix vitamins.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 16-20 중 전체 86 상품

« 이전 | 2 3 4 5 6 | 다음 »