KO

iHerb 상품평

₩41,327

₩50,583

할인금액: ₩9,257 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Floradix iron.

4864303438797235261님께서 Oct 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This iron supplement is the best there is. More people who are anemic need to know about this,as well as doctors. This works 100% better than iron pills. iHerb is a great company. Superfast shipping

This is good stuff!

Reviewer2641970님께서 Mar 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this iron supplement to upgrade my hemoglobin. I was severely anemic last summer and the doctor recommended iron tablets 3x a day. They made me really sick! I was glad to find this product because I can even take it on an empty stomach and not feel sick. It has a host of other herbs that work with the iron for maximum absorbion. I continue to take Floradix to prevent anemia. It tastes rather strong, but I have gotten to the point that it does not bother me. I would recommend this product for anyone who is anemic.

Awesome products

Reviewer3274236님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix liquid vitamins are simply the BEST. They have a pleasant flavor with no awful after taste. I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my energy level, skin appearance and health in general after taking Foradix vitamins.

Floradix iron supplement

Reviewer2809615님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best iron supplement I've used and the iherb price is the lowest compared to other stores.

More Energy

Reviewer2195310님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am over 45 and needed an iron supplement. This has really helped boost my energy level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent prices, delivery speed, and customer service!

Reviewer1074725님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought products from i-herb for years because I haven't been able to find a better price. Their speedy deliveries and superb, accessible customer svc by phone, are icing on the cake.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best iron supplement. Not tough on the stomach

Reviewer1826760님께서 Apr 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this brand iron for many years now. Iron naturally has a harsher taste but this product adds a hint of fruity flavor. Doesnt stain teeth. If you mix it with fruit juice you (and your kids) will never know it. I also give this to my 9yo son in his juice every morning. He never knew. I highly recommend this product.

Great Iron Product

Reviewer1880085님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this iron in times when my body feels fatigued. It always seems to give me the kick start I need. I usually take it along with Royal Power.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent taste and mild to stomach!

Reviewer2798035님께서 Jul 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter has been taking this for anemia and it seems to work w/o constipation!

Great product!

Reviewer2222826님께서 Feb 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product. I have anemia and a very sensitive stomach. Flora brings my energy levels right back to where they are supposed to be without irritating my stomach whatsoever. This is a great product. I usually take it with a chaser of orange juice, although the flavor of the product alone isn't bad.

상품 21-30 중 전체 89 상품