KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Flora, Floradix, 아이론 + 허브 서플리먼트, 리퀴드 액스트랙트 포뮬라, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

₩42,478

상품 11-15 중 전체 86 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

super supplement

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3179733님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I needed a boost and remembered taking Floradix in the past. I checked my local Health Food Store but found the price was almost doubled what I paid for at iHerb. I will continue to purchase here. p.s. My son in law is a Physician and he and my daughter both take Floridix with iron and love it! Deborah in TN

Flora Salus-Haus, Floradix Iron Plus Herbs

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1914501님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful finding this I've had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago and have had to have 1 IV iron infusion. My last blood work came back looking wonderful all in normal values. I noticed an improvement in my energy level 3 days after starting this product. I'm hopeful that I will continue feeling well and that my Hgb and ferritin levels will also remain normal. I've told others of this great product and hope they also get the GREAT results that I've had.

liquid iron

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2168283님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great energy boost and I am getting my iron with out the side effects.

Really works.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1748136님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and anemia, with no iron reserves. After years of trying to raise my iron through diet and pill supplements, I'm thrilled to find Floradix. Can feel the extra "lift" of energy each day.

Can't Live Without It

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2541487님께서 Jun 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product, that I can't live without. I'm slightly anemic, and was told by my doctor that I need to take iron pills; however, I don't do pills. So, I tried this product and it has given me awesome results with not only raising my iron, but my energy as well. And then to top it off - it cures my cramps! I was suffering from extremely painful cramps that caused me to vomit for almost an entire day and left me practically bedridden and unable to go about my day as usual. After taking this product for 2 months and allowing it to build up I went through my menstral cycle without any pain at all. Needless to say, I was jumping for joy. Try it! It taste good too. When I first tried it, it reminded me of prune juice, lol.

상품 11-15 중 전체 86 상품