KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent whole food Iron supplement

NBPT100님께서 May 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a thyroid issue and my iron panel showed low to mid range on the labs. I know enough that the lab ranges the typical MD goes by are not the same as what a functional doctors use. So I supplemented with iron tablets (Blue Bonnet) with little improvement. My Herbal teacher recommended I try Floradix. As soon as I switched to taking the floradix twice a day my energy inproved almost immediately and it showed in my iron panel labs. I try to take it just before I eat as suggested on the bottle..... but if I forget, I take it right after eating and I don't see any difference. It works both ways. For those complaining of stomach issues I would take it with your meal or right after. I have not experienced any issues with constipation. It seems expensive but if the other cheaper stuff does not work very well, then, it is not that expensive. Please click YES if you found this review helpful. Also, visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good HEALTH!

This is good stuff!

Reviewer2641970님께서 Mar 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this iron supplement to upgrade my hemoglobin. I was severely anemic last summer and the doctor recommended iron tablets 3x a day. They made me really sick! I was glad to find this product because I can even take it on an empty stomach and not feel sick. It has a host of other herbs that work with the iron for maximum absorbion. I continue to take Floradix to prevent anemia. It tastes rather strong, but I have gotten to the point that it does not bother me. I would recommend this product for anyone who is anemic.

Awesome products

Reviewer3274236님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix liquid vitamins are simply the BEST. They have a pleasant flavor with no awful after taste. I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my energy level, skin appearance and health in general after taking Foradix vitamins.

Floradix iron supplement

Reviewer2809615님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best iron supplement I've used and the iherb price is the lowest compared to other stores.

More Energy

Reviewer2195310님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am over 45 and needed an iron supplement. This has really helped boost my energy level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent prices, delivery speed, and customer service!

Reviewer1074725님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought products from i-herb for years because I haven't been able to find a better price. Their speedy deliveries and superb, accessible customer svc by phone, are icing on the cake.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best iron supplement. Not tough on the stomach

Reviewer1826760님께서 Apr 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this brand iron for many years now. Iron naturally has a harsher taste but this product adds a hint of fruity flavor. Doesnt stain teeth. If you mix it with fruit juice you (and your kids) will never know it. I also give this to my 9yo son in his juice every morning. He never knew. I highly recommend this product.

Great Iron Product

Reviewer1880085님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this iron in times when my body feels fatigued. It always seems to give me the kick start I need. I usually take it along with Royal Power.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent taste and mild to stomach!

Reviewer2798035님께서 Jul 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter has been taking this for anemia and it seems to work w/o constipation!

Great product!

Reviewer2222826님께서 Feb 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product. I have anemia and a very sensitive stomach. Flora brings my energy levels right back to where they are supposed to be without irritating my stomach whatsoever. This is a great product. I usually take it with a chaser of orange juice, although the flavor of the product alone isn't bad.

상품 21-30 중 전체 88 상품