KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Natures best!

Reviewer1111881님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Iron Plus formula is great for absorption, taste is ok, and you do not get constipated or else! I wouldn't give anything else to my teenager girl.

Very good!

Reviewer3019327님께서 Mar 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty and easy to drink. I recommend this to anyone who needs iron, especially a pregnant woman.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

new red cap is useless; will not buy again because of the new cap

Reviewer2434511님께서 Mar 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It requires force to open and close and you can't tell that it's really closed properly causing concern that it's losing freshness. It's difficult to open and close with this new top and I do hope they change it back to the simple style.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There is nothing on the market better than this iron supplement.

Reviewer1237992님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am fair skinned and have thyroid issues and low iron. Floradix really works and it doesn't constipate. I used to go to yoga and do inversions and come home with bleeding under the skin all over my face. I read that this is a result of low iron levels. I ordered Floradix and within 3 days of taking it, no more bleeding under the skin and my energy and stamina have greatly improved. This is a miracle product for those of you with low iron. It is a life changer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Good

Reviewer1658769님께서 Dec 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good

works for me

Reviewer3303105님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good way to add iron to your diet. Better pricing than at my local market also.

floradix iron

Reviewer2190728님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my wife has been taking floradix for about 1 year.age=82. nov. 2009 she was anemic. ferritin on 9-22-11 was 14.8. her doctor said that is ok for her age. she will continue to take floradix.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good way to get iron in ya!

Reviewer2082424님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking this I've felt more energetic and alive.

Floradix

Reviewer1639022님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Exactly what I get at the health food stores at a much better price. Everything was well packed to avoid breakage and delivery was very prompt.

GOOD!

Reviewer3310190님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am pleased to buy such a wonderful supplement with low cost.

상품 21-30 중 전체 87 상품