KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Enzymedica Acid Soothe

Reviewer1235015님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is helpful in controlling acid reflux. It also helps with digestion. I would recommend this product if one has trouble with either of these conditions.

joe

Reviewer2145595님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Does reduce acid reflux

Reviewer1508536님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

Great temporary relief!

Reviewer1324989님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

A Life Saver!

Reviewer2657156님께서 Mar 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

REALLY HELPS GALLBLADER AND DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS

gallbladdertreatment님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRODUCT OF ENZYMEDICA. i USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH DIGEST GOLD AND LYPO GOLD AND THESE PRODUCTS CHANGE MY LIFE.I FEEL VERY GOOD AND I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF PAIN ANYMORE.

soothes inflammed stomach

truevitality님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love enzymedica products..they work and the acid soothe is no exception. Settles the burn, but best taken before you get the burn and great for helping to get off the acid reducing meds that slow your digestion down too

helps stomach pain

Reviewer2544158님께서 Nov 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product for my handicapped daughter and it seems to help her digestion and improve her behaviour

Definitely has helped

Reviewer2503490님께서 Oct 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I struggle with digestive problems and often get stomach pain, this helps knock it back a bit, thank goodness

Haven't had to use them

BOBBIMONTANA님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The other digestive enyzmes are working so well, haven't had to use them.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품