KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Quick Relief

Reviewer1567346님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Began regime, following directions on the bottle...three weeks later, painful swelling gone. No physical evidence of exterior hemorrhoidal tissue.

Wait for it

Reviewer3014795님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several other herbal hem remedies with varying degrees of success, but I thought I'd give this one a try as it contains stoneroot (reputedly very effective), which I hadn't yet tried. After a full week, I couldn't tell any difference and was a bit disappointed. However, early in the second week, I began pairing it with Jarrow's Venous PF which I'd been taking for quite sometime, and I started to see improvement. Perhaps it's the combination of the two (one dose of Venous PF in the morning, one dose of Hem-care in the evening) or perhaps it takes time for the Hem-Care to build up in the body, but by the end of the second week, my condition had improved drastically and I was better than I had been in quite some time. So overall, I'm pleased with the product. If you try it, just be sure to give it a good couple of weeks before you decide whether its actually working or not.

Hemorrhoids

HealthyGuy님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with FutureBiotics VeinFactors and am very very relieved to say it works 100%. I've suffered from hemorrhoids for years but not until recently have they gotten really painful (and I'm fairly young, in my 30s). If you suffer I would highly recommend this product. I also use Horse Chestnut cream right after showering. The three products together have been a huge help!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

4977618441314206525님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Stone Root Tincture and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! highly recommend it :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5558615151970291496님께서 Mar 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great in combination with Jarrow Formulas, Venous optimizer!

I'm Impressed

5323726078577906980님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After only 3 days of use a chronic case seems to have vanished. I'm incredibly impressed, and very happy to have found this. Priceless for the effectiveness!

Really works!

Reviewer3311622님께서 Oct 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the 2nd bottle that I have ordered for my husband. He hasn't had a flare up since taking them. If I remember right, it took about a week to kick in. Will continue to purchase.

Didn't work very well

Reviewer2625092님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed a slight improvement and decrease in pain after taking these, but they didn't get rid of the problem. I don't think I would buy them again because it wasn't effective enough to justify the price. I took the recommended dose for at least 3 weeks, but probably more like a month, so I think I gave it enough time to work if it was going to work. Next time I will try something else.

Hem-Care =Great Care!

Reviewer2596271님께서 Oct 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

At this writing, I've been using Hem-Care for 18 days straight. I firmly believe that my personal arsonal of remedies which has included both topical and internal applications has done wonders for my own personal, very painful affliction. I firmly believe that Hem-Care with its selection of ingredients has worked wonders for me.

Enzymatic Therapy

Reviewer3251189님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 weeks in and the swelling has gone down, recommend this product to any woman after birth.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품