KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Enzymatic Therapy, 셀 포르테, IP-6 & 이노시톨, 집중 면역 건강 , 240 배지 캡슐

₩36,595
₩58,079
할인금액: ₩21,484 (37% 할인)
53 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 4-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

First time trying this product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3217055님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister suggested that I try this product. I take it as directed, on an empty stomach, in the morning and at night before I retire. I can't say yet if it works for all the things I have read about, however, I can say that since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago I seem to have more energy, I feel great and the summer heat is not bothering me as much as it has in the past(excess sweating). I wake up after about 6 hours of sleep and feel ready to go. If it does nothing else, I am enjoying what it has already done for me!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for immune system

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1836146님께서 Jun 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cell forte helps my immune system so that I am not catching every bug that goes around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

All my orders from iHerb

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1148919님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always order all my vitamins and supplements from iHerb and the service is excellent as I always get my order way ahead than extimated. Thank you iHerb!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very Happy

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2891014님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After this Product was recommnded By a Doctor with Grreat - Anti Cancer properties , I decided to look for this product on the net , Without having to travel so far to get it. Even though it is a bit early - YES I am very Happy to continue using this product Vince WEBSTER - Western Australia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Tablets dissolve quickly

Reviewer2124393님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take (big) tablets instead of those large IP6 capsules that tend to stick in my throat or esophagus

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품