KO

₩40,009

₩62,502

할인금액: ₩22,493 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

First time trying this product

Reviewer3217055님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister suggested that I try this product. I take it as directed, on an empty stomach, in the morning and at night before I retire. I can't say yet if it works for all the things I have read about, however, I can say that since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago I seem to have more energy, I feel great and the summer heat is not bothering me as much as it has in the past(excess sweating). I wake up after about 6 hours of sleep and feel ready to go. If it does nothing else, I am enjoying what it has already done for me!

Very Happy

Reviewer2891014님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After this Product was recommnded By a Doctor with Grreat - Anti Cancer properties , I decided to look for this product on the net , Without having to travel so far to get it. Even though it is a bit early - YES I am very Happy to continue using this product Vince WEBSTER - Western Australia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All my orders from iHerb

Reviewer1148919님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always order all my vitamins and supplements from iHerb and the service is excellent as I always get my order way ahead than extimated. Thank you iHerb!!

Good for immune system

Reviewer1836146님께서 Jun 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cell forte helps my immune system so that I am not catching every bug that goes around.

Tablets dissolve quickly

Reviewer2124393님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take (big) tablets instead of those large IP6 capsules that tend to stick in my throat or esophagus

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품