KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love this.

Reviewer1639408님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wish it came in larger bottles. Very alkalizing internally. Not much armpit odour anymore. The first dose really woke up my senses and gave me an oxygenated feeling without hyperness. I put 15 drops in water in morning after Indiumease, and another 5 or ten in afternoon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

like this odourless tasteless mineral supplement

Reviewer3081762님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The drops are great and seem to be absorbed well - very easy to mix into a glass of water and no nasty taste. The Eidon brand of moisturisers are also excellent. I have already bought the mineral drops more than once and now have it on repeat order. Just wish the bottle came in a size slightly larger.

Great Product

Reviewer1762111님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delivers on what it promises, this mineral supplement really does get absorbed into the body a lot better than tablets. Highly recommended :)

It can't possible work.

InozarDeBenz님께서 Aug 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

30 drops of this liquid supplement (which one is to use each day) consists much less than 1% of the daily value that we need of most minerals listed on the label on this bottle. Listen carefully before you object: So we reason that liquid minerals are more absorable. Ok, I can agree to that. But it doesn't change the fact that the stated amount of minerals in this bottle is close to nothing; in fact It is such a small amount of minerals in this bottle that what you get by buying this product is mainly distilled water. ("De-ionized water"). And since we need a certain amount of minerals as building stones for our body, the very small amount of mineral concentration in this bottle provide us with basically nothing at all. A guinea pig could get mineral deficiency by this low amount of mineral concentration. Even if you pour into yourself the whole bottle in one day, you will not get the half recommended daily dose of the mineral concentration that you need. I have heard that liquid minerals are more absorable to the intestinces, but the extremely low daily dose that we get from this product is ridiculous. Save your money and instead buy a bottle of mineral water. You will get a hundred times more of many of the same minerals for a lot less money. Even tap water consists lots of minerals. This product is truly snake oil.

Highly absorable

CoolinArizona님께서 Jul 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eidon liquids are so concentrated that less is actually needed. I take 1 dropperful 3 x's a day mixed in water. No taste. Have more energy with this one and it hydrates with electrolytes and is easily absorbed. Recommend all Eidon liquids. Prefer over pills.

VERVE

Reviewer2338903님께서 May 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is wonderful ! A really necessary part of daily care - which is what herbs and supplements are about. I'm 73 and do not take ANY o.t.c. or prescription junk. If you know your body - and we all need that - you can thrive without "medicine". This is rounding out my regimen of herbs and vitamins and I love it.

Eidon Mineral supplement

4835430940226816069님께서 Mar 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love taking it

Good without taste

5301304140339498317님께서 May 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Children cannot feel any taste. That is good to mix it with water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Multiple Mineral, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

ManxKat님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than tablets!