KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,956

₩39,327

할인금액: ₩12,371 (31% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Vitamins for Leg Cramps

Reviewer2455120님께서 Jan 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years I sufferd from severe leg cramps, especially at night as I slept. It was common to be awakened 2-3 times per night, 7 day a week. Then I was introduced to Vital Force without iron. 4 tablets a day completely and immediately eliminated the cramps and they have not returned for approximately 10 years. Thank you Eclectic Institute for carrying this miracle vitamin and mineral supplement.

Large selection

Reviewer2106171님께서 Aug 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This type of supplement was recommended by my doctor since it does not contain iron. There was a large selection to choose from and this brand was the most economical at the time. I receive my prescription meds from Medco thru BC/BS. They now offer OTC drugs online. Their price for Life Force brand multi-vitamin w/o iron is $32. Here at iHerb it is $18.

Excellent money/quality ratio.

Zihuana님께서 Feb 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Big plus for the texture of the tablets; even though they're quite big in size they´re easy to swallow. I can even take two at the same time and that's a lot for me! So far I've been taking these for less than a month so can't really say much for the effect. But so far 'am very happy!

Great Product

Reviewer2974620님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this supplement for several months and love it.

Affordable

Reviewer2185136님께서 Jul 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very affordable and effective.

Vital Force Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

4905313892116702585님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Have been using it for a couple of years now.

Value for money

Reviewer1265776님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A good supplement for vegetarian

Reviewer2734072님께서 Jul 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a good multivitamin supplement especially for vegetarian.

OK DAILY MULTIVITAMIN

MarieMR님께서 Aug 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sure it has stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide.Tablet coating: (<1%): hypromellose, dextrin, medium chain triglycerides.Sure they would be better without these in them BUT so do many other multivitamins and THESE have good chelated minerals in them and balance of correct vitamins including Bioflavonoids and Betaine. Alot of the food based ones are just made with yeast so I find these better.It says to take six so the bottle will last you a month but since I take other supplements I just take 1 or 2 with at least two of my meals and I am happy. iherb has great customer service and fast deliver!Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

OK Product but to many fillers!

5534303202323310979님께서 Nov 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was disappointed in these as they had a good formula of ingredients but to many other ingredients like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide and dextrin, Still finding a multi that has good ingredients without fillers and soy. Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품