KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Nettle, 300 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

₩15,459
₩25,766
할인금액: ₩10,306 (40% 할인)
47 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (9)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 38 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Many Uses!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2444406님께서 May 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product by this company. I use it daily for my allergies and no longer have to take shots! I also used it during my pregnancy to keep my iron levels up and I never had a low test. It is an amazing product that I will use 'til I become soil. ;)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good stuff

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1867676님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best thing for allergies i have found. It is as effective as over the counter antihistamines without the drowsiness. Finally, a herb that really works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

love love this product

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1978504님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get very unpredictable long and heavy periods, when I take the nettle it decreases the flow and shortens the days instantly, love love this product, thanks iherb.com.I wish I can give this product more than five stars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works for me.

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1758444님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had 10 years or more of improved sinus functioning since taking this product. Prior to this I had annual bouts of bronchitis or sinusitis and ongoing post nasal drip and difficult nasal congestion. Now I am not totally asymptomatic. But life is so much more easier without the ongoing challenge of poor sinus health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Stinging nettles

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2212261님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are so many benefits to taking stinging nettles, but the biggest is for hair. You really can't believe how potent it is until you try it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 38 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »