KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good energy boost

username161님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I moved up to this dose after trying New Chapter 100mg, but 500mg of this is too much so I now halve the capsules and take 250mg. That makes these babies super economical!!! Gave me a good all round energy/mood boost, I suffered a headache from it (when I started on the other brand) for first 10 days - I'd read it does that to some so thought I'd see if it passed and it did. Also caused breakthrough bleeding on contraceptive pill so this may be something to be aware of if you are on the combined pill - I eventually had to come off the pill in order to stay on the Rhodiola but it's worth it for now!) The overall gentle zest it gives me was worth dealing with the initial side effects though - def one to try if you need energy or mood boost.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Improved energy, less waking during the night

SuzanneIs4Health4Life님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been taking this for about 3 weeks, and he has been taking one capsule a day with at least 50% increase in energy and less waking at night! This is a monumental achievement for him, as he would normally wake 3-5 times a night, and now he only wakes once!! I am going to encourage him to take 2 a day, to see how much more improvement he experiences...

!

Strelka님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rezultāti , kas tika iegūti zinātnisko eksperimentu laikā, kukaiņu barībā iekļaujot šī auga ekstraktu, parādīja, ka zelta sakne paildzina mūžu vidēji par 10%. Sakarā ar to zinātnieki liek cerības uz auga pretnovecošanas efektu arī cilvēka dzīvē. Izmeklējot rodiolas molekulāro mehānismu amerikāņu mediķi secināja, ka augam ar dzeltenajiem ziediem piemīt spēcīgas antioksidatīvās īpašības, kā arī tas pozitīvi ietekmē vielmaiņu.Zelta saknes ekstrakts palīdz mazināt nogurumu, palielināt darbaspējas, samazināt nervu sasprindzinājumu, īpaši, ja darbs ir saistīts ar palielinātu garīgu slodzi.

Top herbal supplement

Reviewer2975168님께서 Mar 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Rhodiola is among the best ! I really like that they have avoided magnesium stearate in this product, which according to some experts can have a bad effect on health.

Good Quality

Reviewer1292113님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried New Chapter's rhodiola but switched to Eclectic Institute and found it to be stronger. At first I noticed an increase in energy but after a few months of use I don't feel it as much, but I believe it's still working to keep the cortisol levels low.

great!!

Reviewer1371177님께서 Sep 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It really helps me to cope with the stress i experience in my life. It reduces my stress levels so much i actually cant believe how well it works.If i take 1 to 2 tablets a day i do not feel any stress at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price / value ratio !

Hungarian님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price / value ratio !

Cluster headaches gone

tigercho님께서 Oct 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife uses this when she feels a creeping cluster headache. Works perfectly

Wonderful Product

5192765826737489587님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a wonderful product. Quality-price ratio is perfect.

Great product

Reviewer3048300님께서 Nov 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had a stroke 6 month ago. He always feels very tired. After taking 2 tablets in the morning and 1 tablet after lunch, he feels emotional very balanced and physical stronger. He has been taking Rhodiola for only 3 weeks. We will chance to2 tablets a day. See if that is enough. We are very impressed with this product!

상품 51-60 중 전체 76 상품