KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩17,280

₩26,975

할인금액: ₩9,695 (36% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(3)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Rhodiola

Reviewer2435922님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for a few weeks now. This really does seem to reduce stress, as promised. Or at least, it produces a calming effect. It did seem to make me break out in a few pimples, unless it was a total coincidence.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Eclectic Institute, Rhodiola, 500 mg

Reviewer3257717님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent herbal supplement. This gives me a substantial energy boost and I feel much more social and mentally together. I have taken four capsules at one time to get out of the worst funk imaginable, luckily that isn't necessary very often. Normally, one or two capsules work fine and not even then not everyday. For me this works much better than the SAMe or St. John's wort that I've tried. A better overall result, I sleep well and have a better overall positive outlook and I feel the product is so wholesome.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

so far so good

Reviewer1434840님께서 Dec 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started using this and so far I like it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

ok

Reviewer1097777님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure I can tell if it's working or not but good value for the price. iherb always great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

another great delivery and product

Reviewer1570802님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

top quality, feeling confident with it and the care in manufacturing IHerb is top ntch...fast and efficient and fair thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Value

Reviewer1019558님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most good quality of Rhodiola is expensive but this brand is at a good price and it has the quality. This keeps me cool, calm, and collective all day. I don't sweat the small stuff and I keep a positive attitude. I love myself so Rhodiola!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great item

Reviewer1099797님께서 Oct 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

best rhodiola product I have tried

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

So so so good!

Scottishdave님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been taking for 10 days at 2 caps/day. Very impressed with this rhodiola.Another great high quality eclectic formula.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rhodiola

Reviewer1168778님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for energy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good stuff

Reviewer1183442님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than another brand I bought, and less expensive per mg.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 51-60 중 전체 76 상품

« 이전 | 4 5 6 7 8 | 다음 »