KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩17,332

₩27,056

할인금액: ₩9,724 (36% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(3)
평가 | 영어
정렬

rhodiola

Reviewer2445419님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes me feel much better stops me nervous

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good quality

Reviewer2887392님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand is better than the other Rhodiola supplements I have tried. I like how this brand is fresher than the others. Whenever I take it I notice a subtle increase in energy and a very noticible mood boost. I usually take one in the morning and another one in the afternoon. An added benefit of Rhodiola that I have noticed is that I sleep better at night (although during the day when I take Rhodiola I do not feel sleepy or drowsy). Give it a try - I think you'll notice a positive change!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

Reviewer3064193님께서 Jul 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rhodiola

Reviewer1476922님께서 Jul 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help improve energy & mood. Recommended by my Dr especially as I try to decrease Rx antidepressants.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

eclectic institute and rhodiola

Reviewer1307673님께서 May 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Rhodiola from Eclectic Institute is far superior to Now's Rhodiola which seems to have no effect whatsover which seems generally true for all of Now's products. I often substitute with a Now product if the one I want is not in stock which I recently did with Rhodiola as Eclectic Insitute's Rhodiola was out of stock. This Rhodiola is a great asist for a good night's sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product, but not blown away.

Reviewer2039932님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I expected the 500mg caps to be pretty strong and kick in noticeably. While these pills did what they said they would, and I would recommend them and have been recommending them to friends, I didn't notice energy as quickly or noticeably as I feel I could have. I wonder if my renewed energy was due to a placebo effect (I expected my mood/energy to be uplifted, and it was, but it might have not been due to the pill). I didn't experience the jitters that some people describe, and I intend to keep taking these caplets to gain a firm understanding and belief about it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Subtle and pretty effective

Reviewer1022267님께서 Apr 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not as powerful as NOW's Rhodiola I have to say, but nicely effective. You don't really feel it coming on, but it works well when you're having to concentrate on something, then it kind of creeps up on you in a relaxing way. I use it for things like playing my musical instrument, watching a movie, reading a book or hanging with friends..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

bobbienorthern님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is so good and really gets me going and keeps me going for a long time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great price

Reviewer3213058님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve only been taking Rhodiola for a few days,bit to soon to tell if there working for me.I live in Australia,I could of ordered 3 bottles of Electric Institute Rodiola including Postage for the price of one bottle in Australia.So i’m on a winner already.Had a good night sleep last ight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The Real Rhodiola

Reviewer2361776님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hello, I use for first time this product,and when I take it,I don't feel stress and I feel more calm.Really great product!It support my immune system too

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 41-50 중 전체 76 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »