KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer3064193님께서 Jul 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent

bobbienorthern님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is so good and really gets me going and keeps me going for a long time.

Rhodiola

Reviewer3326850님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent quality @ good price

best adaptogen, best price

Reviewer3199210님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you're looking for a standard potency, vegetarian capsule, this is your most economical choice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

another great delivery and product

Reviewer1570802님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

top quality, feeling confident with it and the care in manufacturing IHerb is top ntch...fast and efficient and fair thanks

Eclectic Institute - Rhodiola

Reviewer1248771님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works from first capsule on!!! Recommend highly Godsend coming from a huge herbal user

Best value!

Reviewer2386881님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best value Rhodiola on iHerb! Really gives energy! Little con is it's packed on platic bottle. I prefer glass or wood.

Very Good!

Reviewer3109317님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good!

Very good product

Reviewer2727227님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rhodiola has been used in clinical trials for the treatment of mild to moderate depression

Good energy boost

username161님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I moved up to this dose after trying New Chapter 100mg, but 500mg of this is too much so I now halve the capsules and take 250mg. That makes these babies super economical!!! Gave me a good all round energy/mood boost, I suffered a headache from it (when I started on the other brand) for first 10 days - I'd read it does that to some so thought I'd see if it passed and it did. Also caused breakthrough bleeding on contraceptive pill so this may be something to be aware of if you are on the combined pill - I eventually had to come off the pill in order to stay on the Rhodiola but it's worth it for now!) The overall gentle zest it gives me was worth dealing with the initial side effects though - def one to try if you need energy or mood boost.

상품 41-50 중 전체 76 상품