KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

► A Superb Quality Highly Effective Rhodiola Product !

3827GreenWood님께서 Nov 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally found Rhodiola is the best adaptogen compound, especially with this product of Eclectic Institute. Rhodiola appears to be able to significantly reduce the effects of prolonged and minor physical exhaustion that results in fatigue. This product features the active co-factors of whole rhodiola root, including rosavins and salidroside, and with NO bidders NO fillers. With the process of freeze drying their plants, Eclectic Institute is able to provide the next best thing to fresh plant material. I have noticed many positive results in physical fatigue and well-being performance with no adverse effects noted. One can easily see the positive results on the very first dose. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Powerful and effective.

Reviewer2920365님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a pure, high potency, standardized dose of Rhodiola, I recommend this product. Be aware that it is pure and powerful, and I suspect taking more than 1 tablet per day is not advisable, certainly not before becoming accustomed to Rhodiola. Give it time to work, don't expect miracles within a week. But it will work as Rhodiola is supposed to and give you a mental energy boost, without the "crash" that coffee and other caffeinated products cause.

Feeling better

odereviews님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wasn't the cheapest product around, but seems to work nicely. I take Rhodiola when I feel down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good but I do better with a lower dose.

5020296703821539015님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high quality rhodiola brand but personally I feel that lower doses have a more uplifting effect. Gaia has been the best brand that I have tried.

Do not know yet..

4808618318988404200님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried it for a week now, but cannot notice the result yet..I know some herbal products take some time to really work..

Energizer

Reviewer1962075님께서 Jul 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take 2 before breakfast and 2 at lunch time - it helps me stay energized

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price / value ratio !

Hungarian님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price / value ratio !

Rhodiola

Reviewer2842299님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with glucomannan to help with weight loss. I will buy this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Oh wow! This brand is the real deal.

Reviewer1301066님께서 May 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't even need to take 1/2 a pill as even that much made me edgy, like I'd explode on someone with rage for a few hours. On less I felt withdrawals when I'd skip a day and adrenals seemed to hurt (cortisol stimulant?). I feared the symptoms that suggested mania and stopped it.

Top herbal supplement

Reviewer2975168님께서 Mar 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Rhodiola is among the best ! I really like that they have avoided magnesium stearate in this product, which according to some experts can have a bad effect on health.

상품 11-20 중 전체 76 상품