KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,360

₩26,868

할인금액: ₩8,508 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fast delivery

Reviewer1300695님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

One week to get to Canada, iHerb is doing something right. This brand of Rhodiola seems to have everything going for it based on it's write-up. I tried a whole cap (a few times over a few days) and it was more sedating than I wanted. Then I tried opening the cap and take about 1/4 cap and find it gives me the desired 'more focused ' effect I'm looking for.

Highly recommended

Reviewer1645137님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rhodiola works always very good for me. It release me from stress and give me good mood.Also it increase my libido with combination of Yohimbe quite good. This brand is highly recommended.

Great product!

Reviewer3100938님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking milk thistle from Eclectic Institute for years and just whatever brand I could get for Rhodiola (Rhodiola was not available locally by Eclectic Inst). I am happy to switch to a great brand w/o ANY fillers or excipients! Rhodiola increases glycogen stores. I started taking it to stop undeserved low blood sugar attacks brought on by stress, such as suddenly getting cut off in traffic...it takes about a month to work for this but it is very effective. I call Rhodiola "mother's little helper" after a Stones song -- on Rhodiola, stress rolls off my back like water off a duck and I am just plain happier!

There's something about Rhodiola

panaceaspecialist님께서 Nov 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ulcer and GERD, high blood pressure, tachycardia and high liver ALT and AST levels. After just 10 days of using Rhodiola my stomach problems were gone, blood pressure and tachycardia were under control and ALT (which was at 81, fell down to normal 37) and AST (which was at 59 fell down to normal 23). I WILL KEEP USING THIS. Use Rhodiola for 4 months, and then pause for 15 days, and so on ! Rhodiola is "THE CURE FOR STRESS", and stress is No1 killer in the world !!!

Not sure

Trinity님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally like EI's products. They are pure and quite potent, but I can't feel the effect of this one. I take 2 a day as recommended. I've been using it for over 1 month now, but when I finish the bottle I will switch to another brand, as I read that it's a great herb.

Rhodiola, 500mg

Reviewer3323161님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the supplement for 3 weeks and it seems to be helping in giving me energy without the shaky, caffeine feeling. I feel more alert and not foggy. I also have been sleeping more sound at night. It's still too early to tell about any other effects or benefits.

Rhodiola

Reviewer1143872님께서 Mar 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to really help me keep a positive attitude all day long. Very up lifting effect.

The Real Rhodiola

Reviewer2361776님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hello, I use for first time this product,and when I take it,I don't feel stress and I feel more calm.Really great product!It support my immune system too

So so so good!

Scottishdave님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been taking for 10 days at 2 caps/day. Very impressed with this rhodiola.Another great high quality eclectic formula.

Great item

Reviewer1099797님께서 Oct 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

best rhodiola product I have tried

상품 11-20 중 전체 76 상품