KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Got for my husband

Rena61님께서 Jan 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

His Oncologist scared him away from taking any more supplements. He only took for a short while, and he liked them just fine, but stopped.

Great product

Reviewer3048300님께서 Nov 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had a stroke 6 month ago. He always feels very tired. After taking 2 tablets in the morning and 1 tablet after lunch, he feels emotional very balanced and physical stronger. He has been taking Rhodiola for only 3 weeks. We will chance to2 tablets a day. See if that is enough. We are very impressed with this product!

Wonderful Product

5192765826737489587님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a wonderful product. Quality-price ratio is perfect.

Take lots

Nutri-health님께서 Jan 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Personally I need at least 3 of these and then they work. Swedish nutritionals work better at 3 but double the price . For me rhodiola is really great

Good product.

Reviewer2615522님께서 Dec 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality seems very good, never used this before, I do feel more chilled out, took a couple weeks to kick in. No bad effects of any kind experienced.Excellent iherb service with fast delivery to NZ.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

► A Superb Quality Highly Effective Rhodiola Product !

3827GreenWood님께서 Nov 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally found Rhodiola is the best adaptogen compound, especially with this product of Eclectic Institute. Rhodiola appears to be able to significantly reduce the effects of prolonged and minor physical exhaustion that results in fatigue. This product features the active co-factors of whole rhodiola root, including rosavins and salidroside, and with NO bidders NO fillers. With the process of freeze drying their plants, Eclectic Institute is able to provide the next best thing to fresh plant material. I have noticed many positive results in physical fatigue and well-being performance with no adverse effects noted. One can easily see the positive results on the very first dose. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Energizer

Reviewer1962075님께서 Jul 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take 2 before breakfast and 2 at lunch time - it helps me stay energized

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price / value ratio !

Hungarian님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price / value ratio !

Rhodiola

Reviewer2842299님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with glucomannan to help with weight loss. I will buy this again.

Top herbal supplement

Reviewer2975168님께서 Mar 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Rhodiola is among the best ! I really like that they have avoided magnesium stearate in this product, which according to some experts can have a bad effect on health.

상품 1-10 중 전체 53 상품