KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,132

₩26,535

할인금액: ₩8,403 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Value

Reviewer1019558님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most good quality of Rhodiola is expensive but this brand is at a good price and it has the quality. This keeps me cool, calm, and collective all day. I don't sweat the small stuff and I keep a positive attitude. I love myself so Rhodiola!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, but not blown away.

Reviewer2039932님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I expected the 500mg caps to be pretty strong and kick in noticeably. While these pills did what they said they would, and I would recommend them and have been recommending them to friends, I didn't notice energy as quickly or noticeably as I feel I could have. I wonder if my renewed energy was due to a placebo effect (I expected my mood/energy to be uplifted, and it was, but it might have not been due to the pill). I didn't experience the jitters that some people describe, and I intend to keep taking these caplets to gain a firm understanding and belief about it.

rhodiola

Reviewer2445419님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes me feel much better stops me nervous

Subtle and pretty effective

Reviewer1022267님께서 Apr 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not as powerful as NOW's Rhodiola I have to say, but nicely effective. You don't really feel it coming on, but it works well when you're having to concentrate on something, then it kind of creeps up on you in a relaxing way. I use it for things like playing my musical instrument, watching a movie, reading a book or hanging with friends..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good but I do better with a lower dose.

5020296703821539015님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high quality rhodiola brand but personally I feel that lower doses have a more uplifting effect. Gaia has been the best brand that I have tried.

Powerful and effective.

Reviewer2920365님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a pure, high potency, standardized dose of Rhodiola, I recommend this product. Be aware that it is pure and powerful, and I suspect taking more than 1 tablet per day is not advisable, certainly not before becoming accustomed to Rhodiola. Give it time to work, don't expect miracles within a week. But it will work as Rhodiola is supposed to and give you a mental energy boost, without the "crash" that coffee and other caffeinated products cause.

Use for memory

Reviewer1207654님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more focused and able to make decisions more easily when taking this on a regular basis.

Very good Product

5351528217757725055님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than most other brands.

Feeling better

odereviews님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wasn't the cheapest product around, but seems to work nicely. I take Rhodiola when I feel down.

adrenal fatigue

Reviewer2810699님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to be high quality. can't tell much of a difference with 1 per day.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품