KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

rhodiola

Reviewer3293520님께서 Feb 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't work for me. i was unable to sleep when i take it. it didn't help my hotflashes either.

Got for my husband

Rena61님께서 Jan 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

His Oncologist scared him away from taking any more supplements. He only took for a short while, and he liked them just fine, but stopped.

Great product

Reviewer3048300님께서 Nov 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had a stroke 6 month ago. He always feels very tired. After taking 2 tablets in the morning and 1 tablet after lunch, he feels emotional very balanced and physical stronger. He has been taking Rhodiola for only 3 weeks. We will chance to2 tablets a day. See if that is enough. We are very impressed with this product!

Not sure

Trinity님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally like EI's products. They are pure and quite potent, but I can't feel the effect of this one. I take 2 a day as recommended. I've been using it for over 1 month now, but when I finish the bottle I will switch to another brand, as I read that it's a great herb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wonderful Product

5192765826737489587님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a wonderful product. Quality-price ratio is perfect.

Not sure

4772288626025180626님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice the liquid form works better for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good Product

5351528217757725055님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much better than most other brands.

Take lots

Nutri-health님께서 Jan 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Personally I need at least 3 of these and then they work. Swedish nutritionals work better at 3 but double the price . For me rhodiola is really great

Use for memory

Reviewer1207654님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more focused and able to make decisions more easily when taking this on a regular basis.

Good product.

Reviewer2615522님께서 Dec 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality seems very good, never used this before, I do feel more chilled out, took a couple weeks to kick in. No bad effects of any kind experienced.Excellent iherb service with fast delivery to NZ.

상품 1-10 중 전체 76 상품