KO

₩18,674

₩27,674

할인금액: ₩9,000 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

Trinity님께서 Apr 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product. When you open the capsules the herb smells so fresh! A bit expensive but is all natural. Whenever I take them, I open the capsules and add the herb to my morning green mix.

great product

Reviewer2002420님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it daily; especially effective when using testosterone

Eclectic Institute, Nettle Root, 250 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2100867님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This nettle root is wildcrafted and 100% fresh freeze-dried. That is why I buy it.

Good for all allergies

Reviewer1868309님께서 Aug 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nettles are a life saver for anyone with allergies. It is even effective for contact allergies and also minor food allergy reactions for me. When seasonal allergies arise, this is my go-to herbal rescue. I like Eclectic Institute's freeze dried version because I get results within 15 minutes of taking it.

Good stuff

Reviewer2239251님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended for my hair

Probably good

4669693988845461808님께서 Dec 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it for prostate treatment and it was not helpful. Complex prostate supplements with saw palmetto, nettle root and other stuff give better effect.

?!!

iber13님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

..parece que funiona ..o almenos en el estomago hace reaccion ...informare cuando tenga resultados.

Sounds good

5608247157933114960님께서 Dec 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldnt tell the difference after using this product. Maybe too soon to tell. However, do not order for India because Indian customs charge 100% customs duty on iHerb products.

No Results Reducing SBHG

Reviewer1624372님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both the freeze dried and tincture nettle root products have served the purpose for which they were bought, namely to free up the testosterone that is bound in excess SBHG. I will continue looking for a brand or nettle root product that research suggest can help increase my testosternone levels (which bioidentical hormone supplementation through various perscriptions can't address). Good luck to others who are searching for the treatment. Sherry

상품 21-29 중 전체 29 상품