KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lemon Balm liquid

5064090301467325999님께서 Jul 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the capsules better, the liquid has strong alcohol content and I don't care for the taste, but the capsules seem to work if I take just one an hour before bed, makes me fall asleep into a deeper sleep.

M. E. Di Stiso for Lemon Balm Organic Essential Oil

5093024382971985462님께서 Jul 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil works wonderfully in conjunction with the Lemon Balm Salve. The price is very reasonable as well. I don't even need to add a sweetener to the tree. Since psoriasis is internal toxins the tea helps internally. Thank god I found this product as I'm seeing relief already and it's only been maybe 2 weeks since I started. I am going to reorder this product as soon as the bottle gets to the half-way mark. Thank you!!!

Lemon Balm

4828113128765328445님께서 Feb 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased for use on cold sores. Have not had one since receiving the product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Take this to relax and get to sleep

DeanaS님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Put a few drops in a cup of warm water, sip around bed time.

sleepy

4825367571871510160님께서 Jan 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using lemon balm extract for almost 2 weeks, I have decided that it helps me sleep 2-3 hours at a time, but the rest of the night I wake up pretty much every hour. I'm sure it works different on every individual and also dependant on what your reason for not sleeping is. For me I will probably not purchase again.

ok

5136665305103943412님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

first time, impressed

I love Melissa!

Reviewer2432935님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweet Melissa! Lemon Balm is one of my all-time favorite plants. I use this sometimes as a supplement to herbal tea before bed. But mostly I use a drop mixed with baking soda and lemon juice for the ultimate exfoliating face scrub experience. So soothing and tingly. Highly, highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Lemon Balm is Wonderful!

Reviewer2996999님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lemon Balm is a great herb. I use it for healing Shingles as well as many other uses. It's great stuff!

Lemon Balm

Reviewer2054010님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps me wind down. A good adjunct to improve a sleep quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

lemon balm

Reviewer2106933님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with the service, received the parcel within 2 weeks from ordering it. Always kept me informed. Will be happy too use the products again. Kind Regards Sonya

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품