KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,344

₩26,416

할인금액: ₩8,072 (31% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The best on the market

Reviewer2987590님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for calming nerves internally and for warts, herpes or other sores externally. It has to be mixed with aloe or other such for external use or it will burn.

Lemon Balm

Reviewer2054010님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps me wind down. A good adjunct to improve a sleep quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love this for EVERYTHING!

Reviewer1742715님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use lemon balm if i feel sluggish or am catching a cold. I use it on cuts, on ingrown hairs, bruises, everything. it seems to heal everything faster! never am without it in my kitchen or bathroom cabinets.

helps daughter

Reviewer2766668님께서 Nov 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to help my daughter with falling asleep without needing her inhaler.

Relaxing herb!

Reviewer1893971님께서 Nov 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps my kids to relax!

Melissa officinalis

Reviewer2144919님께서 Dec 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is for stress, if you take it before bed helps to sleep.

Wonderful!

Reviewer2885270님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! I actually bought it for my dog, who has flatulence issues, and it has done wonders for him! He loves his protein sources, but his stomach is so sensitive that he can't eat beef, chicken, venison, etc, so it has been a challenge to find a food that he likes, but that doesn't upset his stomach. I read in an online dog homeopathic health journal that Lemon Balm can help with flatulence, and I just had to give it a try! It has worked wonders for Fletcher, and even though he still has the occasional "gas", I am amazed at the difference it has made! I will continue to use Lemon Balm for a long time to come! Thank you! Lindsey & Fletcher

I love Melissa!

Reviewer2432935님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweet Melissa! Lemon Balm is one of my all-time favorite plants. I use this sometimes as a supplement to herbal tea before bed. But mostly I use a drop mixed with baking soda and lemon juice for the ultimate exfoliating face scrub experience. So soothing and tingly. Highly, highly recommend.

Helps with overactive thyroid

Reviewer2861035님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses daily to help w/Grave's disease. His blood test numbers are better when using the lemon balm.

Very calming stuff.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Feb 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I tried Melissa/Lemon Balm, I almost fell asleep at my workdesk! This kind is not as strong, and as a result is better to take during the day if you're a bit on edge, as well as at night before bath and bed. I'll probably buy it again, as well as continue looking for one more concentrated (and reasonably-priced) that'll knock me out!

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품