KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,952

₩13,927

할인금액: ₩3,974 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very Hot. As to be expected

maranatha님께서 3 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read in a doctor book that if he had to choose one single herb this would be the one. I also agree as a user. You can really feel it working. lol. I have been using 15 drops on orange juice. Stir well to disolve. I like the alcohol used to keep it fresh (as customery for herbal products presented in liquid form), instead of other chemicals, preservatives. If concerned with that (much less than what is in a glass of wine (good for you!)). Then put it on a hot tea and let the alcohol evaporate. Voila in 5 min you get the alcohol free version. There is always someone to complain. It seems this is helping the digestive system flush out well as I had quite a few bowel movements within 48 hours. I like that already.

Nice

Reviewer1557027님께서 1 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this into my spice teas and really enjoy them. I know that cayenne pepper is good for pain and other health issues. I will be buying this product again.

SORE THROAT GONE!

Reviewer2853471님께서 3 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started getting a hint of a dry scratchy throat, added a few drops to some boiled filtered water with honey and apple cider vinegar....instant relief! Sore throat didn't take hold and any background dryness had cleared in just under 2 days. I also gargle this diluted in warm water for a sore throat before bed for a restful sleep.

Good product

Reviewer2798027님께서 9 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very HOT! Wish it was alcohol free, but I put it in hot water.

Good for digestion

Reviewer1938963님께서 1 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good digestive aide.

Favorable.

5204113040843319284님께서 5 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great to have to stop a heart attack just in case.

Reviewer1878151님께서 7 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Google this stops a heart attack!

Fantastic

5247239512278749389님께서 8 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great that this product can be used in more ways than one. Believe it or not I was looking for a lizard/bug repellent and was searching for liquid pepper/cayenne and I saw this... I mix a few drops of this with a few drops of peppermint essential oil and water in a spritz bottle and spritz it at my window seals and no house lizards ever visit..

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품