KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩8,465

₩14,108

할인금액: ₩5,643 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(5)
4 별점
(0)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

SORE THROAT GONE!

Reviewer2853471님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started getting a hint of a dry scratchy throat, added a few drops to some boiled filtered water with honey and apple cider vinegar....instant relief! Sore throat didn't take hold and any background dryness had cleared in just under 2 days. I also gargle this diluted in warm water for a sore throat before bed for a restful sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good for digestion

Reviewer1938963님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good digestive aide.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Hot. As to be expected

maranatha님께서 Mar 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read in a doctor book that if he had to choose one single herb this would be the one. I also agree as a user. You can really feel it working. lol. I have been using 15 drops on orange juice. Stir well to disolve. I like the alcohol used to keep it fresh (as customery for herbal products presented in liquid form), instead of other chemicals, preservatives. If concerned with that (much less than what is in a glass of wine (good for you!)). Then put it on a hot tea and let the alcohol evaporate. Voila in 5 min you get the alcohol free version. There is always someone to complain. It seems this is helping the digestive system flush out well as I had quite a few bowel movements within 48 hours. I like that already.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice

Reviewer1557027님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this into my spice teas and really enjoy them. I know that cayenne pepper is good for pain and other health issues. I will be buying this product again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

Reviewer2798027님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very HOT! Wish it was alcohol free, but I put it in hot water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품