KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 36 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Very natural indeed

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

beet juice powder

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2771747님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product seems to work well on my blood pressure, helping to keep it low. it's more convenient than the bottled juice but seems to have the same benefits.

Excellent quality product!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2619724님께서 Dec 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as an aid to slightly elevated blood pressure according to recent studies performed in the Netherlands, England and the U.S.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Quite good at a very affordable price level

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1945467님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

Very strong and concentrated

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1729995님께서 Mar 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. It's great for the liver and gallbladder and fat metabolism. I love the fact that it contains the dark green beet tops as well! If I don't eat my vegetables, I use a tablespoon of this with my meals. It's great for the skin as well.

상품 6-10 중 전체 36 상품