KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

procrastination killer

Reviewer1887758님께서 Jul 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Subtle but amazing effects. I started by taking three per day. Before long I found myself actually following through with chores I had previously dreaded and kept putting off. My wife doesn't know what to say (and that doesn't happen very often.)

SUBLTE BUT PROFOUND

5308628965787939970님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A PRODUCT THAT IS VERY SUBTLE, LIKE MICROCOSMIC ORBIT. THE LONGER YOU TAKE IT THE MORE PROFOUND THE RESULTS. REALLY GETS YOU INTO YOUR OWN. I LOVE THE BLEND OF NOT ONLY POLYGALA BUT ALSO ALL OF THE SUPPORTING CHI AND SHEN HERBS. I TAKE THIS FORMULA WITH MICROCOSMIC TO HELP ME OPEN UP AND FOCUS MORE ON MY SUBTLER CHANNELS. I AM ABLE TO DEAL WITH ISSUES IN A MUCH MORE MATURE WAY BECAUSE OF THIS BLEND. I WOULD SUGGEST TAKING 2 R 3 BOTTLES A MONTH EITHER BY ITSELF OR ALONGSIDE ANOTHER DRAGON HERBS FORMULA THAT IS BEST SUITED TO YOU. I LIKE COMBINING WITH MICROCOSMIC ORBIT BECAUSE I FEEL THAT MICROCOSMIC ORBIT HELPS LOCK IN ALL OF THE ENERGIES FROM WILL POWER. I AM TAKING THESE TWO SUPPLAMENTS TOGETHER (8 PILLS OF EACH FORMULA) WITH CAYENNE PEPPER. CAYENNE PEPPER ACCENTUATES THE ACTIONS OF ALL THE HERBS IT IS TAKEN WITH.

Awesome product~

Reviewer2196640님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really does what it says it will do. I felt an immediate sense of calmness and relief and the ability to gather my thoughts & feelings around me and compose myself to move forward. I recently lost my father and this HELPED a lot!!!

Fantastic

Reviewer1402131님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was able to feel the strengthening power of this formula very quickly. It is said to strengthen the mind and help one overcome bad habits of any kind. I am under much emotional stress and need all help I can get. It is important for me to maintain centered and not be overcome by negative emotions of fear, anger and worry no matter what the cause. This is helping me do this. Look on the Dragon Herbs website and read more about this super product.

Not for me

Reviewer1077004님께서 Nov 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a physical allergic reaction to this item. It didn't work for me it also kept me in a bad move all the time I took it. I can't recomend it.

Great formula

Reviewer2753270님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has definitely helped me ease off negative habits and balanced out my energies. I noticed effects within the first day. Great formula for meditators.

MEDITATION FOCUS

Reviewer1902681님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love all of Ron's stuff. Will Power helped me focus on my meditation and get through a stint of no alcohol consumption, which I'm continuing to this day. Will Power certainly helped me achieve this goal.

works !!

iHerbMaster님께서 Jun 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first week I just hade som strange remorse if I didnt do what I should do on college, I mean learning for the exam or just doing my work do manage my FB page. So after ten days I didnt used it, because I wanted immediate results and I hadnt do much more for school I just hade som remorses. But before a week I started to take 9 pills a day, next day I forgot to take so much and took just 6 pills (morning 3,afternoon 3) and I just get the results. My head get cleared, brain fog disappeared and my focus an contrentration was just sharp as a samurai sword!!Now I can learn fast and do what I want, immediatly! I DONT HESITATE ANYMORE! When I sleep just 5 hours, I didnt feel that I should get a snap trough a day, but before the pills I must have a snap every afternoon,even if I had good sleep. So the WILL POWER WORKS! But you must experiment with the dosage and the time, how long it takes to work!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best supplement since Wild Reishi and Saki Deer Antler!

5294429180849284191님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is undoubtedly the next "must have at all times" herb for me. It has been added to my stack of Reishi and Antler. I am truly amazed by this supplement, Polygala root. I am starting a business and for months I had resistance towards doing the work. I dreaded it, procrastinated, and when I did work I would be burned out after an hour. I take this product at 5 caps, twice a day (I am about 260lbs though!) and I feel the effects immediately and long term. I have been working consistently every day, with no problems or feelings of not wanting to do what I am doing. As soon as I start, I just go and go. These herbs truly are REALITY CHANGING herbs. I am in an ultimate state of attraction with this supplement I find. For those just starting to take this herb and are expecting a miracle, NOTHING you take will give you the results you want. I find in the reviews here people take these herbs and expect something magical to immediately happen. Dont get me wrong, these herbs are magical, but you have to KNOW what to feel for. For me I know what to expect due to hours of listening to Truth Calkins and Ron Teeguarden and through my own extensive experience with herbs and teas. For me, I take these pills, and even if I don't want to start working, I start working, and immediately realize "Ah yes, I can do this no problem, why was I so resistant?". It is a matter of putting yourself in the situations where you are getting things done and you will feel the difference. You wont take this pill and be overwhelmed with a need to get work done, it just allows you to realize that getting your work done really isn't as hard as you are making it.

so so

CellRejuvenator님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

diddnt notice much difference